1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3 months ago...purchased like this.....

~1 month later....

and now...still a few more tweaks...

now i know the cars dirty and the pics look like absolute sht...im def a dslr noob lol....but i jus snapped sum quick pics since u guys were harassin me ..hopefully i could take sum good pics tomorrow...

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
well the fitment isnt as crazy as i thought but you should probably try to source some azect rears, theyd go good with it, if not get the missing side of the accord lip.

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Yeah, stock tail lights are the way to go. Great progress!
Not sure I like the wheel fitment in the rear, but to each his own.

·
Premium Member
3,045 Posts
not to big a fan of that rear fitment but the paint looks great. very interesting color, looks great with the jdm headlights.

·
H22-Turbo 4WS Beast
1,384 Posts
nicer wheels/better exhaust would set it off. The wheels look like they are from the 80's and they arent made for that car.

·
The Cheeze
1,704 Posts
Body work/paint looks nice, although better pics would really help. The wheels are a real big sore thumb on an otherwise very nicely done car.

Overall looks pretty good. I need to get a 4th gens some day.

·
you can do EEEEET!
2,394 Posts
Front wheel fitment looks great, rear is just a smidge too much.

But overall looks really good. But you need to lower it more. front tires arent even tucking

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thankssss for all the feedback guys...really appreciate it......

looks good, not too fond of the tailights though. I think some nice stock tails with all white markers would look better.
ya i was iffy about the tails n fogs...esp with how the tails look at night but i think i might stick with em for a while ...

nicer wheels/better exhaust would set it off. The wheels look like they are from the 80's and they arent made for that car.
ya exhaust is gunna b swapped out ...it was on there wen i bought it...
as for the wheels...theyre staying

Front wheel fitment looks great, rear is just a smidge too much.

But overall looks really good. But you need to lower it more. front tires arent even tucking
thanks and ya ..when i got the wheels put on, i was surprised there was that much fender gap....but at the same time, i was happy so i wouldnt be rubbing everywhere........i thought about lowering it but i really dont think i can anymore cuz of how low the skirts and underside already are

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
with a wheel fitment like that you HAVE to lower the car...
holy sht bro..that shts slammed lol...looks dope but i dono if i could handle that low around here...thats even lower than the benz....dont want my front lip lookn like urs in the 1st pic lol...it is SUPPOSED to be my daily lol...i dono ...i cant hold bak so i prob will end up slammin it but i dono...for now...na

·
Small Town Hick
1,042 Posts
well it looks better than i thought. good job.
I like the color, the JDM lights goes well with that color.
The wheels look ok (from the side). I think the rears are too big and tires are too stretch. You would probably think my car is boring.

over all not too bad. from the way you were getting flamed in the other thread I was expecting to see a pink car with purple poke dots.

·
Registered
599 Posts
came out nice, not a fan of the rear wheel offset but nice. Where did you get the paint job? In NJ?

·
FGP>EGP
7 Posts
ZZZZiiiiiick LUde all u need is JDM visors and a rear window visor,and Dumping that mug would SET ur car in GANGSTA STATUS!!:smoker:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well it looks better than i thought. good job.
I like the color, the JDM lights goes well with that color.
The wheels look ok (from the side). I think the rears are too big and tires are too stretch. You would probably think my car is boring.

over all not too bad. from the way you were getting flamed in the other thread I was expecting to see a pink car with purple poke dots.
thanks...n ya theyr a buncha haters lol

came out nice, not a fan of the rear wheel offset but nice. Where did you get the paint job? In NJ?
thanks...sum guy in union city

ZZZZiiiiiick LUde all u need is JDM visors and a rear window visor,and Dumping that mug would SET ur car in GANGSTA STATUS!!:smoker:
thanks !

1 - 19 of 19 Posts