Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
is my chassis stil stiff?
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would anyone be interested in buying a free flow Cat/test pipe. This pipe is designed to keep your low end and give your more highend, without triggering the Check engine light.

I'm trying to gauge interest before development. I might be using my car as the test car. If the check engine light comes on I'll let you guys know.

------------------

[email protected]

·
Registered
800 Posts
I'd be interested if they're not too much. That is unless you have sorted things out with paypal and then by budget is only limited by my credit line

Gabe

------------------
97 Prelude
see it here:Hondaprelude.com

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
haha, when u guys said "free" flow, i thought u were givng it away
...but guess not
anyhow, wouldn't the o2 sensor like do something, but doesn't do enough to trigger the light...u know...like the engine light only comes on at "extreme" cases.

------------------

·
is my chassis stil stiff?
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I hear the godspeed one is totally backordered....These test pipes will sell for maybe 125US. I will use my car as a test car to see if the check engine light comes on. The pipe is designed to be OBD2 complient...meaning no Check engine light after useage.

------------------

[email protected]

·
Registered
500 Posts
98luder, when you say it is obd2 compliant, what do you mean? is it a test pipe with a special bung for o2 sensor surrounded by cat materials or just a high flow cat? who's going to make it? if you can, post some pix; i believe a pix says a thousand words.

------------------
98 Turbo Prelude
www.151boost.com

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.