Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
is my chassis stil stiff?
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I talked to my supplier, hopefully they said there will be news in a couple weeks. It is a fairly new wheel still. I hope to have prices for you guys by mid to the end of April. Once again sorry for the delays guys. Oh all those ppl that emailed me regarding ADVAN wheels could you email me again.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by OvaDaLimiT:
I volunteer myself to be the official tester of the TCII in the american market. Send me a set free of charge please!

</font>
I'll be second! Everyone needs a second opinion!

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
guys, while we're on it, there's a recall on JDM foglights and Mugen exhausts... you can send yours to me and I'll take care of the exchange.

------------------
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by floundericiousFL:
you know...I've often thought...with MALKEN being an Admin...a castrated two-legged hampster with a learning disability could run this place better...</font>

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by o0OO0o:
guys, while we're on it, there's a recall on JDM foglights and Mugen exhausts... you can send yours to me and I'll take care of the exchange.

</font>
That would be a big job. I will be willing to help you out.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts

</font>
I'll take care of the east coast people!

·
Registered
977 Posts
</font>
And I'll take care of the south.

·
User Account Disabled
5,736 Posts
Thanks for the update Mr. Chan. If these rims are within reasonable means(500 per rim), then count me in

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
good some news on the TCIIs, these are sweet =) good enough for the HKS Supper Altezza, good enough for my pearl

------------------

Pearl White
00'SS

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Jspec81:
Thanks for the update Mr. Chan. If these rims are within reasonable means(500 per rim), then count me in
</font>
hmmm i think most ADVAN rims cost more than that

------------------
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by floundericiousFL:
you know...I've often thought...with MALKEN being an Admin...a castrated two-legged hampster with a learning disability could run this place better...</font>

·
Registered
983 Posts
Thanks for the update james, looks like I might be waiting for the TCII's after all.

------------------

99' Pearl White Prelude
CF Hood
Mugen replica body kit (Front bumper getting repaired)
SFII front bumper
Neuspeed sport springs
Injen Intake, Racing medallion Exhaust
Apex'i V-AFC
Sony CDX-M650 head unit

·
retired
7,431 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 98Luder:
no problems man...
you guys can have whatever parts off my car. I prefer to push around on my skateboard anyways

</font>
can i have your jdm fogs then?

i emailed you about the fogs, but no reply.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Hey what happened to those plastic turn signal covers for the mugen kit? Or was it someone else that said they were going to make them....?

------------------

99' Pearl White Prelude
CF Hood
Mugen replica body kit (Front bumper getting repaired)
SFII front bumper
Neuspeed sport springs
Injen Intake, Racing medallion Exhaust
Apex'i V-AFC
Sony CDX-M650 head unit

·
is my chassis stil stiff?
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry man..I will respond all emails tonight. I just havn't slept much doing some other stuff.

Yes, I was going to fabricate the clear plates. However, I wanted to do it first on my car first to see how it turns out.

------------------

[email protected]

·
User Account Disabled
5,736 Posts
hmmm i think most ADVAN rims cost more than that

</font>
I'm inquiring about 17s
My last pair of volks cost 680 per rim, so I can't spend too much this time. I don't know of many 17 inch rims that cost more than 500 each(including TE-37s, cp-035, advan RG, buddy club, etc..) so hopefully these wheels won't be much more than 2000 per set of 17s

1 - 18 of 18 Posts