Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey seen on ebay they have ones with a white strip on the bottom like that taillights you would put on a hatch red top white bottom.....what does anyone think bout them? do they look good?

·
Unregistered User
4,287 Posts
No I haven't seen them. I think all the aftermarket tail lights are crap. No they don't look good.

·
Living on a Warmer Buoy
2,768 Posts
JDM is always better!!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
4th gen JDM tails are the exact same thing as the 4th gen USDM tails no difference what so ever. If you want to add a flare to your taillights take out the amber and leave a white fillament there instead like i did. I also know a guy that sells them already moded, just search up 4th gen taillight mod on google. but you just want to buy em PM me i'll get you in touch with the guy that sells em.

·
Living on a Warmer Buoy
2,768 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
hey seen on ebay they have ones with a white strip on the bottom like that taillights you would put on a hatch red top white bottom.....what does anyone think bout them? do they look good?
i was iffy on them, esp since i didnt like how they looked when lit up.....but i think they turned out okay with my color choice so im probably gunna stick with them for a bit....but make sure u black out the chrome surround on it...

heres some pics..u can be the judge...if u like it - go for it...dont let these guys b the judge on UR car...

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
i just read somewhere that the blinker on the jdm one is slightly different or something, but i also meant that keeping stock tails is probably the best thing, i only mentioned jdm cause some people just have to have it just cause. :p

i really dont like the clear blinker look, its not so bad though if the lens is clear while the blinker still flashes amber like newer cars have. DeyAinRdy4Ds, id like something like yours cause it kinda reminds me of the newer cars where they have normal lights but with clear red lenses rather than our stock red that isnt transparent but id wanna have amber signals which ive never seen on a pair of aftermarket signals.

·
Registered
144 Posts
his car is soo clean^^^ and yeah i agree with what he said if you like them do it!
i just read somewhere that the blinker on the jdm one is slightly different or something, but i also meant that keeping stock tails is probably the best thing, i only mentioned jdm cause some people just have to have it just cause. :p

i really dont like the clear blinker look, its not so bad though if the lens is clear while the blinker still flashes amber like newer cars have. DeyAinRdy4Ds, id like something like yours cause it kinda reminds me of the newer cars where they have normal lights but with clear red lenses rather than our stock red that isnt transparent but id wanna have amber signals which ive never seen on a pair of aftermarket signals.

thankss...n ya i thru amber LED bulbs in there..ill try snappn pics

·
Registered
359 Posts
The prelude's lookin good man!
I wasnt sure about those staggered wheels.. lets get some front shots.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts