Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to lower my car soon and Im pretty sure I want H&R sports as the springs but I am not sure what shocks to go with...my options are either tokico illuminas, tokico hp's, or kyb agx...or anything else someone reccomends. I want to know what people with h&r' sports with these shocks feel about their setup and do they need a camber kit. Also is it worth the extra cash to go for adjustable shocks?

·
Premium Member
1,002 Posts
its really up to you what you plan to do with the car like autox,drag races,etc.but kyb agx shocks should do fine with h&r sports

·
WHITE RUSSIAN !
2,170 Posts
i'm runing on Koni Yellow Adjustables and H&R sports. The ride is great but sometimes i do wish for a bit stiffer spring and lower ride. I guess i should have went with race springs.

No camber kit here.... after 4 wheel alignment..its still within specs. Yes its off the stock...but not by much.

I think you should DEFENTLY get adjustable shocks such as KYB, ILLUMINAS or KONI. You will like the fact that you can adjust them later on. Cause sometime you will want to be able to hug turns while on other days to just be smooth and soft for those Date nights when she dont like the rough ride.
trust me get the adjustable shock....u wont regret it.

·
Boost Withdrawl... :(
6,152 Posts
well this is a shock thread and for $50 bucks more you get a nice lil package....and you guys know this was coming....im sorry but...

get TEIN SS yO!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts