Honda Prelude Online banner

suggestions on nice front end with wingswest sides/rear?

1K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  Monty31 
#1 ·
I'm already set on getting wingswest sides and rear. I was planning on getting the replica mugen front but i jus need some more suggestions. i'm not into the extremely wild styles...

#9 ·
hm.. i think the WW RS kit def. looks best on black or red. For some reason it looks like a skirt to me directly from the back.. (how it flares out alot)

But yea, if you already have the sides and rear, might as well get the RS front too.. but monty's car looked real good too with the mugen rep. The only bad thing about the mugen is the whole fiberglass thing (just something to keep in mind)

#15 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Gundam Zero:
call VIS Racing or Carisma. Both of these shops are in Cali, VIS Racing makes the replica bumper. It is called Techno R I think.</font>
be careful of the ViS one tho... there are plenty of horror stories from these kits (fitting like crap, etc.) but there were a few lucky ppl that got decent to good ones

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.