Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm already set on getting wingswest sides and rear. I was planning on getting the replica mugen front but i jus need some more suggestions. i'm not into the extremely wild styles...

·
Registered
233 Posts
I honestly think the only thing that goes well with WW RS sides and rear is the front. The OEM lip is too short, and the mugen front will look a little short as well with the WW RS sides and rear.

------------------

·
retired
7,431 Posts
i like the WW RS front and sides.. but the rear flares out too much.

best combo would be RS front and sides with OEM rear IMO.

------------------
My Car

·
Registered
977 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Orginally posted by SADWAP97:
i like the WW RS front and sides.. but the rear flares out too much.
best combo would be RS front and sides with OEM rear IMO.
</font>
I totally agree.

I might be a little biased though.

------------------
2000 SH

·
Registered
309 Posts
I really like the whole WW RS kit for the prelude (except the useless air vents on the front bumper....??). In my opinion the rear kit doesn't stick out tooo much.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I have the mugen(rep) front end w/ WW sides and rears....I just got home from work and its 4 AM so I will post the pics for you tomorrow, or should I say today

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
hm.. i think the WW RS kit def. looks best on black or red. For some reason it looks like a skirt to me directly from the back.. (how it flares out alot)

But yea, if you already have the sides and rear, might as well get the RS front too.. but monty's car looked real good too with the mugen rep. The only bad thing about the mugen is the whole fiberglass thing (just something to keep in mind)

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Gundam Zero:
call VIS Racing or Carisma. Both of these shops are in Cali, VIS Racing makes the replica bumper. It is called Techno R I think.</font>
be careful of the ViS one tho... there are plenty of horror stories from these kits (fitting like crap, etc.) but there were a few lucky ppl that got decent to good ones

1 - 16 of 16 Posts