Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Tell me what you guys think... those are the black plastic base model sides... some people say it flows well with the wheels but... should they be pearl white or should i just track down an OEM kit? opinions opinions opinions... 5Zigen-black'n'white biotch!

·
woop woop!
3,697 Posts
Looks clean imo... whatever you think though is what matters. mods might move this to the members rides section... should pst em up over there, prob get more opinions in that section. Lotta camera whores over here :fob:

·
6MT RWD
920 Posts
Seems the panda theme is running rampant these days.

If you want to save some cash, just find a EDM lip and paint it black. That should flow well with what you have already.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
damn that was quick... thanks but i dont wanna look like that other panda dude that was hideous... this just looks simple... completely stock the wheels just top it off.. not sure... so no OEM kit pearl white?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What fukkin panda theme thats how pearl white base models came from the factory i just put black wheels on it... looks tight why dont u tell us a little more about your stereo Richie

·
6MT RWD
920 Posts
black'n'white said:
damn that was quick... thanks but i dont wanna look like that other panda dude that was hideous... this just looks simple... completely stock the wheels just top it off.. not sure... so no OEM kit pearl white?
If you wanna do OEM kit, i'd say that's a really good way to go. Good luck finding a complete kit though. Especially in PPW.

Rich_A said:
when did the panda theme look good?
Since Initial D became mainstream :laugh:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Day177017 said:
If you wanna do OEM kit, i'd say that's a really good way to go. Good luck finding a complete kit though. Especially in PPW.

Since Initial D became mainstream :laugh:
yeah thats what im thinkin... is that an OEM kit on yours wit the custom rotas??? looks hard... ive got a painted wings west whale tail but it looks like sh!t without the kit so i never put it on

·
just a lurker....
366 Posts
just grab an oem kit and have it painted, it does wonders. and just for the record, i hate pandas...

·
6MT RWD
920 Posts
black'n'white said:
yeah thats what im thinkin... is that an OEM kit on yours wit the custom rotas??? looks hard... ive got a painted wings west whale tail but it looks like sh!t without the kit so i never put it on
Yep, that's what i have.

extinct said:
just grab an oem kit and have it painted, it does wonders. and just for the record, i hate pandas...
But they're so cute and cuddly :laugh:

·
Hon hon hon
3,261 Posts
Panda themes look good with white and cf hoods, wheels, trunks, cf lip. They do not look good with something such as unpainted front lips, aftermarket sideskirts, or aftermarket rear skirts. That is ugly, and just plain rice.

In this case, I think the car looks fine as is, but would look even better with an oem kit :fob:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sandiegan said:
Panda themes look good with white and cf hoods, wheels, trunks, cf lip. They do not look good with something such as unpainted front lips, aftermarket sideskirts, or aftermarket rear skirts. That is ugly, and just plain rice.

In this case, I think the car looks fine as is, but would look even better with an oem kit :fob:
Thanks man thats the plan... just gotta find one... wattup with the runs!!???

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
DEFCONSkylude said:
you mean this bad boy? my lude is just like yours but with aftermarket sides/rears versus your stock black plastic pieces.

sorry man but i dont look like that... your car has potential though... as far as black and white we have different opinions... for the record, everyone please stop calling it a panda theme... just paint those skirts and lips, and take off that rear window visor, and drop it, youll be good. but thats just my opinion.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
that aint a body kit. i know what you mean though. look at any base model on the street thats exactly what it comes with... as far as the way the car looks.. besides the window tint, its bone stock with black wheels.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
achemze said:
Dont get towed, mister firelane!

Pandas are an endangered species. You should all hug one. Wheres the rest of your tires!?!
I hope you got a discount for such little tire :p

Nice lude, j/k.
thanks for the input but im not sure what you mean bout the tires.... 215-40-R17... i couldve gotten 35s but that would have been too small... 45s wouldve been way too big... check out the wheel and tire forum theres a guide to recommended tire and wheel combos... for 17x7 this is perfect.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts