Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK i was driving down the road one day when i passed a car and they had really blue head lights. I want to this store down the road and i asked them which ones show up blue at night. I put them in my car and there WHITE. I was pissed. I let them blow out and went again and they insisted that theses ones were blue. I put them in and there white. What brand do i have to buy to have blue light i don't want yellow or white halogen lights i want the blue ones. i know its a stupid question but im gonna end up spending alot of money trying different ones. I also saw some one with red lights before idk if you guys know where to get those ones:nono:confused:

·
Registered
291 Posts
what you are seeing are hid's they are a special kit that you can buy for your lude..they go anywhere from 80 and up...mine cost me 300...i think i got screwed over tho...my headlight are a bright white to bluish..and thats a 5000k if you want blue go with 8000k or 10000k...

·
Registered
173 Posts
You don't need an HID kit to have colored light. If you don't care about light output you can buy any temperature bulb you want if color is all you are looking for. Just buy some colored bulbs that are rated around 6000K or higher, but if you go too high to around 10000K or 12000K they will look more purple.

·
Pimp Member
3,949 Posts
Screw having just and HID kit, have a retrofit done. You'll be more pleased with the outcome. If you do a SEARCH, you'll find threads about retrofits on here and on Preludepower discussing why retrofits are better than PnP kits

·
BB6'n till R34'n
6,093 Posts
Screw having just and HID kit, have a retrofit done. You'll be more pleased with the outcome. If you do a SEARCH, you'll find threads about retrofits on here and on Preludepower discussing why retrofits are better than PnP kits
Werd... Or just head over to hidplanet.com/forums for even more info.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts