Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'm sure someone has offered already but just in case... i have stock header and downpipe for a 93 vtec. let me know if you want to buy it. Or, since you only need it for smog, i'm willing to trust you with its safe return(see prelude owner code of conduct!:) if you want to drive down to the valley (calabasas) and pick it up. Either drive it back to me or send it back. whichever is best. I'll ship both peices to you for 120. I also had smog this year, i had to buy a new cat to smog. I had the shop cut off the stock honda cat flange and weld it to the new cat so i could bolt on my exhaust. Unfortunately my car was totalled exactly one week later. so i've got a new cat if you need it too. all 3 parts shipped for 170. Or get back to me about loaning to you.

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea if i could borrow it that would kick butt. No one else has responded. I was actually thinking about going down to Hmotors and trying to buy one there. Do you still have your lude?? if not do yo have any parts you wana sell? IM seriously broke right now but hopefully i will have some money soon. Im even behind on my car payments still.

When are you free? I can come down there today or tommorow almost any time. I live near magic moutain.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts