Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I make 300 to the wheels... im wondering what kind of clutch i need. Stage 2 i know, and i would like a sprung clutch. Also i would like it to be street able. And above all, affordable!!!:D P.S. fidanza is what Ive been told is a good clutch. But what exact clutch fits my needs?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Ive got a down payment on a ACT HDR6... :) $470.00

Perfect for Racing and everyday Driving.

Ill be going Turbo/internals next Tax Season. Doing all the pre builds this summer.

·
Premium Member
4,306 Posts
I make 300 to the wheels... im wondering what kind of clutch i need. Stage 2 i know, and i would like a sprung clutch. Also i would like it to be street able. And above all, affordable!!!:D P.S. fidanza is what Ive been told is a good clutch. But what exact clutch fits my needs?
i'm kinda wondering the same, i'm replacing mine, and i'll probably install SC, so what kinda of clutch would i need?
Both of you should take a look at the ACT website. It somewhat explains the different options you have and what you need based on your hp output. However, there are lots of factors to consider like pressure plate, sprung or unsprung, puck or disk, lightweight or stock flywheel, etc.

And for BIH01ludeSH, with a JRSC, you're probably looking at 250whp. You can use that as a reference.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts