Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys lookin for a new set of speakers that sound good with a system lol, i got 2 12's with a 1200w clarion app and it hits so hard i cant hear much words of the music over my two speakers i got in the back, i dont have ones in my doors or the two tweeters in the front yet......any of you got any good brands you like that sound good?

·
Registered
3 Posts
i know this is old but

hey man if you still have this car id get a set of rockford fosgate components. My buddy is running 2 full sets of them in his 98 maxima and they sound amazing. Right now in my lude i have a 12" audio que 2.0 12" in a ported box facing towards the jack in the trunk and trhats the only place to put one any sub ive had hits so much harder with the port facing that way. anyways for fronts rears and tweeters i have blaupunk fronts stock rears stock tweeters and another set of tweeters in the pillars i got from a buddy. I have all of it running of of my pioneer avh-3500bhs and lert me tell you that was a good addition to the looks in my car. anyways man if your profile pic is your lude it looks sick! i should have some pics of mine on soon.:bigthumb:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts