Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone... i have a huge problem with the prelude in which it just wont start i have been getting fuel and spark...as i checked with the spark plug wires i electrocuted myself so new wires will be needed... also my car has been sitting for a year... please the more help i get the faster i can get back on the road thank you

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well the car hasn't ran in a year. the engine turns and it sparks but wont engage. i just changed the ignition switch so i can see if i get any codes which i see the light is on now so thats something i will check after work... but i cant say much because of the fact the car has an engine with 48 k miles on it.... its in good condition except that it wont engage which makes me think its electrical?

·
Registered
2 Posts
well the car hasn't ran in a year. the engine turns and it sparks but wont engage. i just changed the ignition switch so i can see if i get any codes which i see the light is on now so thats something i will check after work... but i cant say much because of the fact the car has an engine with 48 k miles on it.... its in good condition except that it wont engage which makes me think its electrical?
Having a similar situation. Just joined this forum to search for advice. I see this was a thread from years ago, did you ever figure it out?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts