Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
USDM fog switch + Clifford alarm light + alarm "keypad". you can barely see it from this pic:

------------------
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by atlxchink:
BEECH! :D Your a corrupt mod I tell ya! :D ........You're my hero :D</font>

·
Registered
319 Posts
Thats where I had my VTEC controller

·
Registered
75 Posts
Apline Alarm Display. You have to unhook the bootom of the molding but it looks good.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Field Vtec controller

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
if you smoke, a cigarette box.
but since I don't smoke..i put a
little spare fuse pack there and some $$$.
CHANGE PEOPLE, NOT BILLS, SO DON"T BREAK
INTO MY CAR!

------------------

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
how in the world do u guys fit vtec controllers into that area? i mean even if u take out the whole thing it wont fit well unless u place it behind it which will then just block off some of the buttons on the vafc anyways...

and as for change, why not just put it in that center ashtray/coin tray? isnt that what its for anyways?

also for a good idea, put like a few bucks BENEATH that coin try thing. u just pull it out and theres room to put stuff under it. i use i as kinda like emergency money or somthing...

------------------

Crystal Blue 99' SS Lude (born on 7/1/99)~when i got it
PERFORMANCE MODS:
-AEM CAI (silver)-DC Sports CC 4-2-1 Headers
-Tanabe Racing Medalion -UR pulleys SS (3 piece)
-Apexi V-AFC -Autometer A/F gauge -Autometer EGT gauge -zex kit w/ plugs running 55 shots -NOS purge kit *no more performance mods will be added*
NON-PERFORMANCE:
-Panasonic CQ-DF800U
screen name: CBFORMULA

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ng Luder:

also for a good idea, put like a few bucks BENEATH that coin try thing. u just pull it out and theres room to put stuff under it. i use i as kinda like emergency money or somthing...

</font>
where do you park your car again?

anyhow, I usually put those Dollar Coins
under the sunroof switch, other coins in the coin tray

------------------

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by LuDeGirL1004:
o0OO0o, Do you have a closer picture?</font>
picture? yeah:

oh wait, you're talking about a pic of the car... i don't, but i'll take one just for you tonight

------------------
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by atlxchink:
BEECH! :D Your a corrupt mod I tell ya! :D ........You're my hero :D</font>

·
Registered
416 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by LuDeGirL1004:
Hmm. I'm thinkin of doing something similar to o0OO0o. I don't like the idea of putting change in there because our cars have enough rattles as it is...</font>
mmm..when i had my 97', i used to put food items in there.

and some more grub in the center console. nice and big for a can of beverage and a nice sangwhich.

------------------
kimchi cures cancer

·
Registered
416 Posts
oh, i've seen girls put their compacts in there...

muhaahah..das good use of an empty space.

------------------
kimchi cures cancer

·
Registered
997 Posts
I put mah ez-pass there.

------------------
2000 Type SH
Wanted: Type S Intake Chamber

FOR SALE: Pirelli Ice Assymetrical Snow Tires Mounted/Balanced on 5th Gen. Base Rims.
Used for 2k miles. $600+shipping.
New JDM H3C bulbs $50

·
Registered
648 Posts
My Clifford alarm key pad is buried back in there...

------------------
Yum, VW GTIs for breakfast lunch and dinner...

·
THE LONELY MONK
6,005 Posts
I put my pack of gum there.

--Sam

------------------

With Great Powers Come Great Responsibilities--Never Underestimate the Power of the VTEC

·
Premium Member
12,808 Posts
how in the world do u guys fit vtec controllers into that area? i mean even if u take out the whole thing it wont fit well unless u place it behind it which will then just block off some of the buttons on the vafc anyways...
</font>
Back in the days before A'PEXi took over with the vafc, most vtec owners used the Field's unit, which about a 1/4 the size of your head unit...and fit in there nicely. Of course the display isn't as fancy & it lacked the tunability and extra's of the a'pexi one, but it worked nicely...

Oh, and i a "secret switch" in there mounted on the upperside along with a blue LED, so the pocket glows blue when the switch is on

·
Registered
957 Posts

</font>
dude, notice how I said Field vtec controller?!! The Field unit is like 1/4 din size and fits perfectly in there, after you cut the back of the pocket off.

·
Registered
906 Posts
That's where I'm sticking my Greddy Turbo timer soon. Should fit like a glove. Otherwise I don't have a damn thing in there now, or ever- worthless space if you ask me, as is that center council divider bar- yeah like that REALLY hold a beverage well around a corner.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts