Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was filming a lacrosse game at my own school and I noticed kids around my car around halftime. When I got home I noticed the driver's side of my car was keyed. I know of the kids who did it and they whould know better not to f**k with me. The scratch is from the wheel well across the tank. What a sucky day.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Sorry to hear about your 'lude. You should film the beating as well.

------------------
Prelude forum moderator
Prelude FAQ
AIM: jmcn97
'97 Prelude Type-SH

'96 Integra GS-R (R.I.P.)
jmcn.com

[This message has been edited by jmcn (edited April 07, 2001).]

·
Registered
141 Posts
I feel your pain. Happened to me about 6 months ago. They not only did my drivers side but also put circles on my hood! Got down to the metal on the drivers side.
Insurance covered it, bodyshop total was $2000. Happened downtown in a well lit parking spot after a late night of partying. Also, I didn't find out until my new roommate commented on how long i've had those scratches on my hood the next day? I was like 'scratches, what scratches'?
-Adrian

------------------

Adrian's Webpage CANCUN PICS ARE UP

[This message has been edited by AustinTXrules (edited April 07, 2001).]

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
Hey man, sorry to hear fot his. Kick the sh1t out of them seriously. I swear to god I would if this happened to me. If you cant do it on your onw, call some friends up. This has got to stop.

·
Registered
662 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jmcn:
Sorry to hear about your 'lude. You should film the beating as well.

</font>
Kahahahahaha...

KC
PS- please post when you "got it"

·
Registered
201 Posts
Geez.... I have not been keyed yet, but some punk ass kid jumped on my hood a few months back.. Repair cost was about $800... Stupid punk didnt pay me yet either...

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
remember my hood that got vandalized?.. well it was sitting in my friends garage for a while, and his mom wanted us to get rid of it, so we took it to a dump.. but while we were at it, i said, "hey let's beat the **** out of my hood for the hell of it".. and gawd damn.. it was hard to make metal deep scratches with a pair of keys.. and i punched it a few times and nothing happened haha.. i also kicked it.. and nothing happened. So now i know whoever screwed with my hood had a pair of screwdrivers or sumthing.. maybe a hammer? sigh..

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by bronx99:
remember my hood that got vandalized?.. well it was sitting in my friends garage for a while, and his mom wanted us to get rid of it, so we took it to a dump.. but while we were at it, i said, "hey let's beat the **** out of my hood for the hell of it".. and gawd damn.. it was hard to make metal deep scratches with a pair of keys.. and i punched it a few times and nothing happened haha.. i also kicked it.. and nothing happened. So now i know whoever screwed with my hood had a pair of screwdrivers or sumthing.. maybe a hammer? sigh..
</font>

gosh..stupid punks must plan before they do something

·
Banned
2,048 Posts
Break their fingers.

I'm not kidding. You think they'll ever get enough grip strength to try it again? Nope :p

------------------
Quoth atlxchink:

When I try to picture o0OO0o as a moderator, the image of Beavis hacking away at the keyboard comes to mind

·
THE LONELY MONK
6,005 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by spite:
Break their fingers.

I'm not kidding. You think they'll ever get enough grip strength to try it again? Nope :p

</font>
Correction...cut their fingers off.

--Sam

------------------

With Great Powers Come Great Responsibilities--Never Underestimate the Power of the VTEC

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
I'm ready to help ya bud!

Serioustly though - sorry to hear that!

------------------
"drive fast, be yorself, and party till she's cute!

Originally posted by some canadian guy:
Like I said, Road trip - baseball bat

Originally posted by malken00:
Everyone has their own opinion, even if they're wrong.

[This message has been edited by some canadian guy (edited April 07, 2001).]

·
Registered
433 Posts
I was in a store for 10 minutes. I parked out in the boonies and walked in. I cam back out and on my passenger side door there is a huge door ding. I parked next to a curb with the drivers side. Someone prolly parked next to my car opened it really hard..nailed my door and left. I had their paint on my door.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
i dont agree with most of u here
but id say since u r somewhat of an eye witness, i would get a lawyer and sue them! that would be MUCH better than just cutting their fingers off hehehe
itll hurt them and help u at the same time

------------------

Crystal Blue 99' SS Lude (born on 7/1/99)~when i got it
PERFORMANCE MODS:
-AEM CAI (silver)-DC Sports CC 4-2-1 Headers
-Tanabe Racing Medalion -UR pulleys SS (3 piece)
-Apexi V-AFC -Autometer A/F gauge -Autometer EGT gauge -zex kit w/ plugs running 55 shots -NOS purge kit *no more performance mods will be added*
NON-PERFORMANCE:
-Panasonic CQ-DF800U
screen name: CBFORMULA

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ng Luder:
i dont agree with most of u here
but id say since u r somewhat of an eye witness, i would get a lawyer and sue them! that would be MUCH better than just cutting their fingers off hehehe
itll hurt them and help u at the same time

</font>
Or when you sue them you could have them pay to fix the damage and have the court cut off their fingers. That way you won't get in trouble.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I had something similar happen to me and the ****o had to go out of his way to do it. I park 1/2 away from everywhere and the other dau I noticed some grey paint on my door and a ding. i got the paint off but the ding is here to stay . some people have no respect for nice things.

------------------

1 - 20 of 20 Posts