Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, this is usually how people get their cars bashed on, but here goes...

These aren't that good, but I'm in a hurry... heading out. Anyway, they're Blitz Technospeed Z1 17x7 +45 wheels. The tires are 215-45-17 Michelin Sport. I haven't weighed them.

[This message has been edited by baked (edited April 06, 2001).]

·
Crunk + Hyphy = Sam
4,989 Posts
I LIKE I LIKE!!!! different, haven't seen a prelude w/ technospeed's before. But aren't they heavy? Nice choice

SAM

------------------
OG H-A Member

Former Lude owner, now pimping my mom's 1987 Cutlass Supreme w/ custom rust paint job for now :(
METS SUCK!!!!!

·
Registered
436 Posts

------------------
97 5spd Base
Altezza 3Gen Taillights
Ractive Intake
Apex'i N1 exhaust

[This message has been edited by GreenLude (edited April 06, 2001).]

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
Damn, that looks good!!! Nice, dude!

I should've gone with the Blitz when I got my 5Zigen. Oh well, I'm going lightweight now so no regret!!!

------------------
Vincent
98 TypeSH
99 GSR Sedan
CSCC SoloII #107 STS
Team Vision
AIM: vwong107

·
Banned
2,048 Posts
I like it, it's different.

The polished lip really does it.

------------------
Quoth atlxchink:

When I try to picture o0OO0o as a moderator, the image of Beavis hacking away at the keyboard comes to mind

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
damn that is dope as hell!! usually only see the technospeeds on supras but they look nice on your lude!!! make sure to keep it clean though cuz my friend's on his supra is dirty and looks @ss, keep it clean nad im sure that you will get many stares

·
Registered
12 Posts
NICE!!

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The pics don't really do them justice. I bought them used. I never considered them before due to the price. I spent about 30 minutes polishing the lips today... really just a half-ass job. I can tell they're gonna be hard to keep clean. They're forged, so they're not THAT heavy, though I'm sure they're not as light as the other stuff I was looking at. This was really a spur of the moment decision when I found them.

As for the locks... I'm gonna get some McGard spline drive nuts and locks, but the car either sits right outside my office or in my garage all the time so I'm not that worried about it that much... this coming from someone who had a car and wheels stolen and 3 more attempts to steal the car, then wheels when I was in my apartment. I'll try to get some better pics tomorrow while the car is still clean.

I spent forever today getting it clean... wash, claybar, glaze, and a double-wax. This was strictly a style purchase. I figure if I take care of them I can always get my money back later if I want something else.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
looks great! but im not much of a fan for sport coups with golden colored rims =T

------------------

Crystal Blue 99' SS Lude (born on 7/1/99)~when i got it
PERFORMANCE MODS:
-AEM CAI (silver)-DC Sports CC 4-2-1 Headers
-Tanabe Racing Medalion -UR pulleys SS (3 piece)
-Apexi V-AFC -Autometer A/F gauge -Autometer EGT gauge -zex kit w/ plugs running 55 shots -NOS purge kit *no more performance mods will be added*
NON-PERFORMANCE:
-Panasonic CQ-DF800U
screen name: CBFORMULA

·
Administrator
13,753 Posts
Looks great! The gold doesn't look as bad as I thought.

------------------
AIM screename: jsarino
'99 Ficus Green Pearl Type SH:
AEM cai, DC Sports SS header, Mugen exhaust, RH Evo CP-035s, GC/Konis, Spoon bars, and more!

·
Registered
251 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by slacker:
Sweet! I like the gold on white look. Was think of doin' the same.</font>
the rims are nice, but I'm not a big fan of the gold look...it looks kinda like those old trans ams or something with the gold BBS style rims...i think it'd look a lot nicer if they were silver to go with the polished lip...but that's just my opinion...

·
OG
2,040 Posts
definitely a nice style, altho the color doesn't really click with me. i like that polished lip alot tho.

also nice paint job on the sides, time to slap on a kit for the rest of that black stuff.

btw are you running on a stock suspension or did you drop it any? if it's stock, it looks damn good for 17s!

------------------
Raman
AIM: R Viper G
Viper's Lair
99 Pearl White SS
Mods

1 - 20 of 35 Posts