Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
602 Posts
Yes, it's a greddy EVO and message #2 on my answering machine says "Hi, this is David Hobbs Honda, your front lip spoiler is in, please pick it up."


------------------
-Rebecca
'00 5spd base Prelude
What tha dealio?!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,982 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ludecrs:
Yes, it's a greddy EVO and message #2 on my answering machine says "Hi, this is David Hobbs Honda, your front lip spoiler is in, please pick it up."


</font>
hey.. do you know if David hobbs honda will do aftermarket suspension installation?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,982 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Mr Ludecrs:
More than likely. They install some Mugen stuff, AEM intakes and JRSC. And none of it will void factory warranty with them.</font>
cool.... King Motorsports installed the mugen suspension for me.. but i am thinking they screwed up my installation...(they put the left damper to the right.. right damper to the left) and I am thinking to go to david hobbs to check it out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Go back to King and have them correct it!! Otherwise, you'll have to pay for install again. I think King does good work overall (surprised they screwed up your suspension), but I can't stand you know who...

------------------
-Adam
'91 Honda Civic & '00 5spd base Prelude
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,982 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Mr Ludecrs:
Go back to King and have them correct it!! Otherwise, you'll have to pay for install again. I think King does good work overall (surprised they screwed up your suspension), but I can't stand you know who...

</font>
yeah... what i want to do now is to check the part number on the right rear damper to make sure that one is the left one.. if I know that is the left one.. then I can call King to have them reinstall them again...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
951 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ywwong:
cool.... King Motorsports installed the mugen suspension for me.. but i am thinking they screwed up my installation...(they put the left damper to the right.. right damper to the left) and I am thinking to go to david hobbs to check it out.</font>

I have a question... why would it matter that they switched the sides??? Are they not identical?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,982 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by baked:

I have a question... why would it matter that they switched the sides??? Are they not identical?
</font>

I don't know too... i am not a mechanic. I don't know if it would matter either.. but it shows 2 different part numbers on the left and the right. IF they are identical, why don't they have the same part number?
 

·
THE LONELY MONK
Joined
·
6,005 Posts
I need to wash my car..your car is so shiny.

--Sam

------------------

With Great Powers Come Great Responsibilities--Never Underestimate the Power of the VTEC
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
13,749 Posts
Looks pretty nifty!

------------------
AIM screename: jsarino
'99 Ficus Green Pearl Type SH:
AEM cai, DC Sports SS header, Mugen exhaust, RH Evo CP-035s, GC/Konis
ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US http://www.planetstarseige.com/allyourbase/
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,058 Posts
well since everyone is posting pictures.
stock

stock height with my oem kit

after i lowered it



just me on my bike kinda cool huh?



i want some RACING HART C5 to complete my look


------------------

aLwAyS lOoKiNg To Go FaStEr
2000 Crystal Blue Base Prelude
OEM Body kit
AEM CAI
EIBACH PROKIT
Dc Front Upper Strut Tower Bar
Dc Rear Lower Strut Tower Bar
Mobil One Synthetic 5w-30
AUDIO:Alpine 7965 CD deck,Mtx Thunder 304 @ 375 Watts, Mtx Thunder 302 @ 400 Watts Powering A 12 Inch Mtx 8000, and Alpine 12 Disc Cd Changer
 
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Top