Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
98VTEC said:
My god...I dont think a 5th Gen can get much better than yours. Very well done....just tell me you dont drive it like that every day.
thanks man, but the judges didn't think so. The red Prelude won 5 trophies though! Best paint, best interior, best of show, best Honda/Acura. And yeah, that was shadowz, he was in the booth beside us.

·
game.....blouses
1,079 Posts
buh_buh said:
haha actually my car's not EBP anymore. I got it painted a week before the show. Its Supersonic Blue now.

and here's some more model pics for you guys

the middle pic, the girl on the left, she looks hella cute, too bad her hair is coverin up alot of her face.

supersonic blue, nice choice, id like to see more pics of the trunk too.... i really want one.... dope ride, mad props

·
Premium Member
8,271 Posts
^^
^^^ don't sweat it man...it'd be hard to win against someone that spent that much on a paintjob (that's like what in US? a G? :laugh: ;) :p ) just remember that we love your car....it looks F'in hot cuz....the only thing that I'd say to do right now....is find some original C5's, the 3piece :eek: :bigthumb: an find a way to fit some JDM fogs in w/ the IC piping :bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.