Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,796 Posts
wow, two of my favorite ludes... your's and shadowz's! I like the paint job on that red 5th gen too. F' the models, lets see more pics of the cars :bigthumb:

·
Dave
1,468 Posts
My god...I dont think a 5th Gen can get much better than yours. Very well done....just tell me you dont drive it like that every day.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
98VTEC said:
My god...I dont think a 5th Gen can get much better than yours. Very well done....just tell me you dont drive it like that every day.
thanks man, but the judges didn't think so. The red Prelude won 5 trophies though! Best paint, best interior, best of show, best Honda/Acura. And yeah, that was shadowz, he was in the booth beside us.

·
Registered
154 Posts
EBP, turbo, racing harts, mugen..........god damn man the shat is is fricken queeze........good to see EBP with all the goodies u got.....damn them chicks speak for themselves

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
haha actually my car's not EBP anymore. I got it painted a week before the show. Its Supersonic Blue now.

and here's some more model pics for you guys

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
looks hot, the cf trunk is growin on me, but i'm still not sure if i would do something like that. What does the inside of the trunk look like?Can u take some pics?What kinda sides are those?They look big for mugen....

·
Registered
142 Posts
Those are Mugen sides and Kevins car is bomb taddy!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
98VTEC said:
just tell me you dont drive it like that every day.
I wish I could, but I lowered it just for the show. I love the way it looks like that, but i rub at the height i drive as it is, so that low i dont think i could turn at all. And yes, Nick is right, those are Mugen sides.

·
game.....blouses
1,005 Posts
buh_buh said:
haha actually my car's not EBP anymore. I got it painted a week before the show. Its Supersonic Blue now.

and here's some more model pics for you guys

the middle pic, the girl on the left, she looks hella cute, too bad her hair is coverin up alot of her face.

supersonic blue, nice choice, id like to see more pics of the trunk too.... i really want one.... dope ride, mad props

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
wow after getting my scores back I actually did pretty ****ty. But ah well. No biggie. Thanks for the compliments guys. And that's a Fibre Images hood.

·
Boston, MA
4,476 Posts
omg

:bow: this is so hot i dont know what to say!!!
and you got the same c/f trunk as me thats pimp :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yeah the owner of the car told me he spent 10 figures on that airbrush (canadian dollars of course). Needless to say he took home best paint/graphics

·
Boost Withdrawl... :(
6,152 Posts
buh_buh i absolutely love your car, great job, keep up the good work...haha its funny i never knew you were turbo...lol

·
Premium Member
4,089 Posts
^^
^^^ don't sweat it man...it'd be hard to win against someone that spent that much on a paintjob (that's like what in US? a G? :laugh: ;) :p ) just remember that we love your car....it looks F'in hot cuz....the only thing that I'd say to do right now....is find some original C5's, the 3piece :eek: :bigthumb: an find a way to fit some JDM fogs in w/ the IC piping :bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts