Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
artificially sweet
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got some new Impul sideskirts on. Goes well with the OEM lip, cuz you can't even really tell they're aftermarket. :jape: I'm missing the piece of my tripod that hooks onto the camera, so 2 second timer + holding my breath =

Bad angle

And this is what happens when I almost get run over while squatting in the middle of the street like a schmuck.

·
Living on a Warmer Buoy
2,768 Posts
ewwwwwwwwwww it looks like butt!

:bigthumb: soo shiny. damn you cali people! :eek:

·
6MT RWD
920 Posts
phayze one said:
And this is what happens when I almost get run over while squatting in the middle of the street like a schmuck.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OMFG i'm ROLLIN'!!!!!!!

Looks good mae! I might just have to copy you with the Impul sides... but i think i like my stock sides with the stock splash guards better :bigthumb:

Lookin' good! But you really gotta take of the "350gt". :malken:

·
artificially sweet
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Day177017 said:
Lookin' good! But you really gotta take of the "350gt". :malken:
Haha, yeah I was gonna disclaimer it but got lazy. I need to get some goo gone and then the badge is g-gone.

I'm really happy with the Impuls because it's very subtle and not as chunky as the Ings. The G looks sexy stock anyway, so just get rims and you'll be happy. :fob:

Alex: haha... I was trying to avoid looking like the old prelude but I just couldn't help it. :laugh:

·
Amanda's biatch
2,018 Posts
GODDAMN mae.. makes me NOT wanna get bronze.. too bad i am.. ;) very sexy pics... and loving the skirts!!

·
hoop 4 life.
482 Posts
your car is fire.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts