Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to celebrate Cinco de Mayo, let's cruise down to Stillen Open House in Costa Mesa.

Details:

THIS WEEKEND!
STILLEN's Open House
Saturday, May 5, 2001 • 8am to 3pm

• Spectacular prices on popular performance items
• Hooters Girls of Newport Beach, CA are assisting in this year's event
• Sammy's Woodfired Pizza (Fountain Valley, CA) is providing Pizza
• The Corner Office Interactive Bar & Grill (Costa Mesa, CA) is providing Chicken Wings

• Garage sale pricing on many miscellaneous items
• Discounted dyno runs
• Reduced price installs available "on the spot" for many items
• The performance experts from STILLEN are on hand
• Exotic show and project cars
• Contests, Awards & Raffles
• FREE technical advice
• Race Champion Steve Millen will be signing autographs!

Since it starts at 8 am, let's meet up at In and Out across from UCI, at 10:30 am and let's make it there for LUNCH. Who is down?

------------------

·
Registered
235 Posts
I know exactly where you guys are meeting. Unfortunately i wont be able to go w/ u guys. But i will be passing by In N Out on the way to school at 10 in the morn. It'll be cool to see a bunch of ludes in the parking lot.

-Tony

------------------
98' Diamond White Type SH:
RS*R Down Springs, Tanabe G-Medallion Cat-Back Exhaust, Iceman Intake, Neuspeed Front Strut Bar, APEX-i VAFC, JDM Fogs, 18" RH Evos D6000, OEM Front Lip (On its way)

·
Registered
225 Posts
sup joedaddy-
Id go, but i left my prelude at home (bay area) Im driving a super gas guzzler expedition in the meantime getting ready to move when schools out.

Ive seen you driving around campus-
eric

·
Premium Member
12,808 Posts
Hey Joedaddy,
Sorry...i can't make it either. Oh well...i won't be missing much tho...i've already been to two of their open house thingy's before...nothing special. Mostly just tour their facility, then watch people do dyno runs. Free food is nice tho

·
Registered
235 Posts
joedaddy - u dont happen to be living at San Marco Apts do you? and have a red SH w/ only a OEM Front Lip and Altezza Taillights?

-Tony

------------------
98' Diamond White Type SH:
RS*R Down Springs, Tanabe G-Medallion Cat-Back Exhaust, Iceman Intake, Neuspeed Front Strut Bar, APEX-i VAFC, JDM Fogs, 18" RH Evos D6000, OEM Front Lip (On its way)

·
Registered
175 Posts
joedaddy - Since you go to UCI, have you ever seen the baby blue or NOS blue Prelude with the Skyline rear lights? just wondering is you met him.

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by TcT118:
joedaddy - u dont happen to be living at San Marco Apts do you? and have a red SH w/ only a OEM Front Lip and Altezza Taillights?

-Tony

</font>
yep, that's me!
I drive that red "SH".

my friends live there and i am there often...
hold up...you drive that white SH huh?!
oh sh|t your ride is hella clean dude.
You raced that 325i yesterday on university
and harvard...Nice ass kicking...
you got a nope car though, nice rims and nice drop.

p.s. you have a "reserve" lot pass huh?
lucky SOB! it takes me 1 hour to find parking

------------------

[This message has been edited by joedaddy (edited May 03, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by joedaddy (edited May 03, 2001).]

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by GopedG5:
joedaddy - Since you go to UCI, have you ever seen the baby blue or NOS blue Prelude with the Skyline rear lights? just wondering is you met him.</font>
are you talking about the 4th gen prelude?
I've seen it...but i never took da time to
wave 'em down...I don't wanna accidentally
throw up gang signs.

------------------

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
aight dudes, if you guys ain't coming, i'll
just go there with my friends and see if they
are giving out any free stuff!!

------------------

·
Registered
235 Posts
joedaddy - i knew it was u! wow, u saw me the other day? Wasn't really a real race. That guy seemed to be revving real hard next to me, so i just floored it thru 1st gear and showed him

Yea i always see u at San Marco. I go there since my gf lives there. Damn, how'd u know i had a reserve spot. Well if ur taking summer school u dont have to do the lottery for reserve. Just buy it summer + school year and they will give it to you. Its $500 but its just a little more, $80ish.

Your ride is not bad urself, im about to copy you and just have the front oem lip, as soon as they replace my damaged one. Theres a pretty nice White prelude in San Marco too w/ a full oem kit.

------------------
'98 Diamond White Type SH:
RS*R Down Springs, Tanabe G-Medallion Cat-Back Exhaust, Iceman Intake, Neuspeed Front Strut Bar, 18" RH Evos D6000 ,APEX-i VAFC, '99 Grille, JDM Fogs, OEM Front Lip (On its way)

[This message has been edited by TcT118 (edited May 03, 2001).]

·
Registered
725 Posts
Sorry bro I can't make it, got work. Let's hook up some other time and get some buffalo wings

------------------
'00 Prelude
Black 5spd

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
I'll be there at around 10am, maybe 11am. Probably stay there for an hour or so, then gotta go back up to San Gabriel to pick up my wife.

------------------
Vincent
98 TypeSH
99 GSR Sedan
CSCC SoloII #107 STS
Team Vision
AIM: vwong107

·
Registered
810 Posts
I'm down to go!

How much are there dyno runs going to be? Is it going to be really slow and crowded? I'd be interested in dynoing my lude again because I want to know if Atomic's dyno runs low or not.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Most likely I'll show up with my ugly lude, really want to check out you guys' ludes...
but who wants to give me a direction? I live in El monte.....

------------------
-- No Tune, No Life --
Michael Li
-- 1997 Prelude 5spd--

·
Registered
20 Posts
Sup Tony thats a nice looking ride you got there at San Marcos...you got v-afc now too? I think you should get the carbon fiber hood next.

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by TcT118:
joedaddy - i knew it was u! wow, u saw me the other day? Wasn't really a real race. That guy seemed to be revving real hard next to me, so i just floored it thru 1st gear and showed him

Yea i always see u at San Marco. I go there since my gf lives there. Damn, how'd u know i had a reserve spot. Well if ur taking summer school u dont have to do the lottery for reserve. Just buy it summer + school year and they will give it to you. Its $500 but its just a little more, $80ish.

Your ride is not bad urself, im about to copy you and just have the front oem lip, as soon as they replace my damaged one. Theres a pretty nice White prelude in San Marco too w/ a full oem kit.

</font>
dude, i knew you hit VTEC cuz I saw da smoke come out your exhaust!!!...
hey, do you live in San Leon? I went to vist a friend and i think i saw your car coming out...I look out for nice lookin ludes..

anyhow, that white SH with full bodykit is my friend's roommate, and my friend drive the white base...damn like 20 preludes in that apartment alone...

also, $500 for a parking permit!!! DAMN!!!

I knew you had a reserve spot, cuz i wait 1 dam N hour for parking and foos like you take 10 seconds to park.
I am telling you, i've been looking at your rim and your drop, and I told my self that's da size of da rim, and da drop I want...

------------------

1 - 20 of 34 Posts