Honda Prelude Online banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
On the 2nd Prelude
1,757 Posts
ludehawk said:
so what are you doing with yourself anyways? whipped still? how's the house and stuffz?

oh and bre, i do what i want :D
Still whipped, still own a house. But I did buy an S2000 and a Pilot. That's about it for new stuff.

How many people did we have? Dunno, it varied greatly. Sometimes we'd get like 25 cars at a meet, sometimes 5. Who knows.

Costs? probably 30 a year for registration, and $7 a month for the host. nothing major. I just didn't feel like paying the $30 renewal for a site I wasn't participating in anymore.

·
Boost Junkie
450 Posts
its the chadnimator. lol. sell the nx stuff?
*****o1ambre1o which crazy rays? laurel or glen burnie? cuz i work right next door......Coast Guard.

·
miss real PO OT whore
483 Posts
freezingcoffee- Fairfax, Va
o1ambre1o- Baltimore
Lude1997- Rockville
videogmike- Fort Washington
Lucky_Bagota- College Park
mdpc20653- Baltimore
Lude4life- Baltimore
hpsi93- Glen Burnie
mdpc20653 aka- Raul- Baltimore/Glen Burnie
Vapor- Rockville
Silver1998lude- York, PA/Bel Air
B0b- DC
wmrowcliffe- NoVa

So people, throw out some dates/ideas. I'm willing to put in the time/work to set this up. All I need to know is what works for you guys.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Whats up fellas! Just stumbled upon this regional section and thought I'd post up! We are having a meet on April 29th... a Skyline Drive and BBQ down here in VA! Check it out in the main page of this forum.

My name is Matt, by the way... drive a 98 Pearl White Type SH. Go to school at GMU in Fairfax.

·
Z monster?
496 Posts
not necessarily NoVa...i'm down in Charlottesville, VA. I'd probably be up for a DC area meet at some point...the skyline drive thing sounds like fun, too...maybe i'll try to catch that one.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts