Honda Prelude Online banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's 6:45 PM, i'm in the lude in my *DRIVEWAY* about to leave with my girlfriend to go to the store when as I begin to leave a 1980ish Monte Carlo barrels into the driveway, parks at the tip of the driveway, opens the passenger door, gets out and leaves the door open yelling "I'M GONNA **** YOU UP AND IF YOU DON'T GET OUT I'M F***IN THAT CAR UP", so no problem, I have no problem knockin his ignorant ass out, BUT THE CAR!!! He's chasing the bumper as i move slowly realizing i'm blocked and at that second I decided, well, after all this new paint and body work, I need out of this situation, so I *HAD* to drive through my neighbor's lawn and use their driveway as an escape, immedately turned right back towards my driveway and memorized the license plate number and phoned the police, now he's being charged with some sort of attempted assault violation, trespassing and one other offense, but since I park outside he'll be back to put an end to the lude
Here's the best past? WHY is he so upset? Here's why, in 1995 I worked with his girlfriend (now wife) at Taco Bell and she was into me and hung out with me a lot, now I wasn't attracted to her but she had lied about hanging out with me, we had never done anything, as I told him 5 years ago, but he's *STILL* convinced I did and his brother is dating a girlfriend of mine so my name came up and he remembered he wanted to "kill" me. I thought these childish games ended in high school! Let's just hope I can run into him in a situation where my car isn't in jeopardy so he can recieve the beat down he's fully responsible for, DON'T THREATEN THE LUDE!

------------------

On the prowl for some booty and blowin VTEC dust in the direction of the busters

·
Registered
11,003 Posts
damn... some people just need to grow up. *shrugs*

------------------
AIM: ImagePree

**scratch here, ding there. Sigh...**
OG H-A Member
Who else wants these Jammies???

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
it definitely sucks, but sorry i can't let this thread stay open here. i'll move it to OT and everyone can participate in the discussion over there.

------------------
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jmcn:
I'm a cheap bastard. What else can I do?
</font>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.