Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
you can do EEEEET!
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
**this is not a for sale thread i'm just venting**

Well after final thought i am putting my car up for sale out of pure frustration, and lack of understanding from others. there is so much maintenence that is needed, i cant keep up, and neither can my wallet(or my moms). so far i am about $3000 deep in maintanence costs in the past year and 3 months. i cannot do any of the work myself because i have no time and tools, or else i would. as for current problems:

-spun bearing (being fixed with oversized bearings @ honda)
-needs new brakes
-needs new clutch master cylinder
-needs new slave cylinder
-needs new pass. CV joint(shakes at hard accel.)

As much as i love my car and want to keep it, i just cant. well i'm forced to sell it. my mom is the title holder and she bought the car for me. she is tired of paying costs that dont need to be there. i might just buy a Civic or something, and garage it so it doesnt get stolen here in vegas. i found a nice looking one on autotrader for $5k that i might go for, or offer $4300 cash. i dunno my mom wants me to get an explorer, but with rising gas prices again, i dont want to get 12mpg when i could be getting 40.

on top of all this bull shiit car stuff, i am being overworked(60 hr weeks) and i got another job to relieve stress from my first job. yes, you heard correctly. i got a 2nd job to relieve stress from the first one. AND ON TOP OF THAT.....school starts tomorrow, and i have yet to enroll. i have been waiting to hear back from the Financial Aid Dep. for the past 2 ****ING MONTHS!

whatever, i am just through with my god forsaken life, nothing has ever been "fun" for me. yes there have been fun times, but i have never lived the life i would like to live. whatever.

Jared :mad:

[/rant, *****, complaints]

i also have no social life. i feel so lonley. i have met a total of 3 people since i moved here almost 2 years ago. one is my roommate, we're cool, but all he does is come home and watch movies with his g/f. the next is his g/f who is a overly dramatic whiney little priss. what do i do on weekends you ask? nothing, i sit on my ass for hours on end, and occasionally go to the mall to entertain myself.

·
PO.Com's E-Pimpologist
3,352 Posts
>_< lude problems, lifes a *****... i am getting close to it too. time for a new car... maybe something sweet, or something cheap

·
B cuz I got it like that.
2,835 Posts
mail me my SS biznatch!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts