Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 20 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is set kind of close to the first meet a couple days ago, but who cares!!
Well there aren't any definite plans yet, but I do have a date. Its probably going to be next weekend April 14th (that's a saturday), and probably in the morning around 10 or 11. So far its just me and kevin (SADWAP). We don't have a meeting spot yet, but somewhere closer to alhambra, arcadia, monterey park, glendale, burbank, pasadena, pomona, rowland heights, or one of those cities in that general area. Any input would be help ful
thanks guys!

------------------

99' Pearl White Prelude
CF Hood
Mugen replica body kit (Front bumper getting repaired)
SFII front bumper
Neuspeed sport springs
Injen Intake, Racing medallion Exhaust
Apex'i V-AFC
Sony CDX-M650 head unit

·
User Account Disabled
5,736 Posts
hi guys. I'm home for spring break right now in Seattle and just drove my car hard for the first time in 5 months
I will try my hardest to bring my car down to LA so I can meet up with you guys in a lude rather than my automatic beater mirage

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wait your prelude is in seattle? and you're gonna drive it to cali? Ok i'm confused...

------------------

99' Pearl White Prelude
CF Hood
SFII front bumper
Neuspeed sport springs
Apex'i V-AFC
Sony CDX-M650 head unit

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
c'mon ppl, where's all the so cal luders at?! Hmmm????

------------------

99' Pearl White Prelude
CF Hood
SFII front bumper
Neuspeed sport springs
Apex'i V-AFC
Sony CDX-M650 head unit

·
Registered
211 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Jigglybutt:
c'mon ppl, where's all the so cal luders at?! Hmmm????

</font>
Yo I wanna go! hahaha....yo jiggly, updates on my ride...its making progress... =)

------------------
//935 Wiked Draggers
San Diego, CA
http://www.935draggers.com

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 935DragLude:
Yo I wanna go! hahaha....yo jiggly, updates on my ride...its making progress... =)

</font>
Tell me!! sign online damn u

You're down to come dude, bring you project SI and whoevers. My friend with the benz is probably gonna come too. We'll have a little import show hehe. Are you going to be in LA though?
------------------

99' Pearl White Prelude
CF Hood
SFII front bumper
Neuspeed sport springs
Apex'i V-AFC
Sony CDX-M650 head unit

[This message has been edited by Jigglybutt (edited April 07, 2001).]

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
man u guys freakin suck!
u always gota have a meet at a time when im up to my damn head with school work! AAAARRRRGGGG!!!

sigh... just had to let it out

------------------

Crystal Blue 99' SS Lude (born on 7/1/99)~when i got it
PERFORMANCE MODS:
-AEM CAI (silver)-DC Sports CC 4-2-1 Headers
-Tanabe Racing Medalion -UR pulleys SS (3 piece)
-Apexi V-AFC -Autometer A/F gauge -Autometer EGT gauge -zex kit w/ plugs running 55 shots -NOS purge kit *no more performance mods will be added*
NON-PERFORMANCE:
-Panasonic CQ-DF800U
screen name: CBFORMULA

·
Registered
810 Posts
I'm there. Should have my JUN cams and the rest of my stuff installed by then. Then you guys will be able to see what a 4th gen can really do all motor
baaaaaaaaaBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!

L3

·
Registered
273 Posts
HELLO! SADWAP! You said u worked at the glendale adventist medical center right? Do you work sundays? Do you have a black prelude SH? If so It is VERY clean nice and shiny. i'll be keeping my eye on you!

-Kev

·
THE LONELY MONK
6,005 Posts
I miss s. cali so much..damn it.

--Sam

------------------

With Great Powers Come Great Responsibilities--Never Underestimate the Power of the VTEC

·
retired
7,431 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by lclude:
HELLO! SADWAP! You said u worked at the glendale adventist medical center right? Do you work sundays? Do you have a black prelude SH? If so It is VERY clean nice and shiny. i'll be keeping my eye on you!

-Kev
</font>
yea lclude.. i work at the glendale adventist hospital, and i have black 5th gen base, not SH. AND yes, i work EVERY dam sunday
um.. who are you? hehe do you work there too? hmm.. so you'll be keeping an eye on me eh?? are you gonna stalk me?

AIM me @ SADWAP97 if you have AIM.
my name is kevin too.

·
Registered
211 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Jigglybutt:
Tell me!! sign online damn u

You're down to come dude, bring you project SI and whoevers. My friend with the benz is probably gonna come too. We'll have a little import show hehe. Are you going to be in LA though?
</font>
Damn, I wanna go...possibly...I'll be up in Long Beach for Audiotistic...If we make it up there in time for the meet, we'll stop by...

------------------
//935 Wiked Draggers
San Diego, CA

·
Registered
211 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by LudesLudesLudes:
I'm there. Should have my JUN cams and the rest of my stuff installed by then. Then you guys will be able to see what a 4th gen can really do all motor
baaaaaaaaaBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!

L3
</font>
Hey whats up...are you seriously going to have your Jun stuff installed by then? I have a 4th gen myself...dang, now I am really interested in checking this thing out...

------------------
//935 Wiked Draggers
San Diego, CA

·
Registered
810 Posts
935DragLude:

You're going to audio? Damn, audio last year was the last time I went to any of those parties. I went with a group of 12 girls last time - it was pretty cool getting massages
Hmm... maybe we can meet up or something and go. I'll ask some of my friends if they want to go again this year. I don't know what they'll say, because they're not as much into going as they used to be.

Yes, I will most likely have my JUN stuff in by then. My cams will be in country on april 10th. I'm going to have them installed right away.

LLL

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Does anyone have any ideas on where we can meet?

------------------

99' Pearl White Prelude
CF Hood
SFII front bumper
Neuspeed sport springs
Apex'i V-AFC
Sony CDX-M650 head unit

·
Registered
211 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by LudesLudesLudes:
935DragLude:

You're going to audio? Damn, audio last year was the last time I went to any of those parties. I went with a group of 12 girls last time - it was pretty cool getting massages
Hmm... maybe we can meet up or something and go. I'll ask some of my friends if they want to go again this year. I don't know what they'll say, because they're not as much into going as they used to be.

Yes, I will most likely have my JUN stuff in by then. My cams will be in country on april 10th. I'm going to have them installed right away.

LLL
</font>
Yo LLL, sounds like a plan...hehe... I wanna check your ride out... hey, you were there at Audio last year too? It was pretty damn tight... Yeah, you should go to this year's Audio... try and get your tickets soon though...they are selling out fast...

------------------
//935 Wiked Draggers
San Diego, CA

1 - 20 of 162 Posts