Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was told theres some kind of an import show comin up at Speedzone. Is this true? anyone know when it is and what it is really?

if there is one comin up, maybe so cal luders can meet up there...

------------------

Crystal Blue 99' SS Lude (born on 7/1/99)~when i got it
POWER OF THE SS BABY!
SS= Super Snail!!
There i go...
screen name: CBFORMULA

·
Registered
983 Posts
There is, Import Showoff is being held at Speed Zone. Not sure what the exact date is though. A meet would be nice to have.

------------------

99' Pearl White Prelude
CF Hood
Mugen replica body kit (Front bumper getting repaired)
SFII front bumper
Neuspeed sport springs
Injen Intake, Racing medallion Exhaust
Apex'i V-AFC
Sony CDX-M650 head unit

·
THE LONELY MONK
6,005 Posts
From my understanding...it's suppose to be sometime in the next 2 weeks. I'll give my friend a call. There was one there before.. It was okay...alot of Autobots there though.. hahahaha... "Transformers..ROll out" hahahaha...man..i miss S.cali.

--Sam

------------------

With Great Powers Come Great Responsibilities--Never Underestimate the Power of the VTEC

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yeah the show is on May 20th 11am-6pm its 50 to show and I think 15 to look at the rides. I'll be thier representing my team.

------------------

Representin
Team Unison
drive.to/unison

·
OG
2,040 Posts
Hell yeah! Sounds like the makings of another So Cal meet.
The mall's right there too, a great place to line up before checking out the show. And I'll be back from college by then, too.
Represent!

------------------
Raman ~ AIM: R Viper G
Viper's Lair ~ 99 Pearl White SS ~ Mods

·
Registered
725 Posts
Wow $15 just to look at cars? Also, where are they going to put the cars anyways? I don't think their place is big enough to house enough cars for the $15 to be worth it. Unless they closed down their tracks and sat the cars out there.

------------------
'00 Prelude
Black 5spd

·
Registered
36 Posts
I was thinking the samething about how much space they have, but they say they will over 300 cars. So we'll see.

------------------

Representin
Team Unison
drive.to/unison

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sweet, but 300 cars?!!?!?

dude that parking lot is gona be packed! there so little room there.

anyways, if u guys want to meet, im down with that. my summer school starts on that day actually so i cant be there when it starts at 11. damn i might have to work too so i might not even make it. but if i dont work i can probably make it arond 3pm.

So who here is planning to go check it out for sure first of all besides me?

------------------

Crystal Blue 99' SS Lude (born on 7/1/99)~when i got it
POWER OF THE SS BABY!
SS= Super Snail!!
There i go...
screen name: CBFORMULA

·
Registered
725 Posts
Speedzone is in the City of Industry right off the 60 freeway. It's right next to the Puente Hills mall.

Also, there is no way that dinky little parking lot is going to hold 300 cars, unless you have them packed in there like sardines.

------------------
'00 Prelude
Black 5spd

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
sweet, i think we should simply meet AT the puente hills mall. whether we will drive there all together and park close to speedzone is up to how parking will be like that day over there.

i think the best place to park is in the puente hills parking lot where that kind of new Ethen Allen furniture store is located. that place is away from the mall so its SUPER empty. it would be sweet to see alot of ludes there

·
THE LONELY MONK
6,005 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ng Luder:
sweet, but 300 cars?!!?!?

dude that parking lot is gona be packed! there so little room there.

</font>
The management is going to rent the parking spaces across the way from SZ. True that.. Autobots do have alot of crazy looking cars.

--Sam

------------------

With Great Powers Come Great Responsibilities--Never Underestimate the Power of the VTEC

·
THE LONELY MONK
6,005 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ng Luder:
sweet, i think we should simply meet AT the puente hills mall.
</font>
One more thing..beware of the Puente Hills Mall parking lots. Alot of cars have been stolen from there...and dont be surprised if your Honda Badges are missing.

--Sam

·
Premium Member
12,808 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by checkmate58:
One more thing..beware of the Puente Hills Mall parking lots. Alot of cars have been stolen from there...and dont be surprised if your Honda Badges are missing.
</font>
I was thinking EXACTLY that when i posted my msg above

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by OvaDaLimiT:
I was thinking EXACTLY that when i posted my msg above
</font>
i really dont think anyone heres dumb enough to park like 5-10 sweet preludes in a row in a nice clear area
hehe. but i think we should meet by Ethan Allen in the puente parking lot. it really is the PERFECT spot to meet, so clear and open. then i guess we will move closer to speedzone and park in a better area...

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Unison8:
Yeah the show is on May 20th 11am-6pm its 50 to show and I think 15 to look at the rides. I'll be thier representing my team.

</font>
I would be representing my team too, but I'll be out of town that weekend.

------------------
Vincent
98 TypeSH
99 GSR Sedan
CSCC SoloII #107 STS
Team Vision
AIM: vwong107

1 - 20 of 21 Posts