Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey andy, your pics of your RS kit turned out pretty awesome...

if you want them, let me know.. the camera's flash made the dirty spots unnoticeable in these pics hehehe.

or, if you want me to post them in this thread to share your beautiful lude with the world, gimme a shout.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by BottleFedLude:
Ever heard of email? Its a wonderful thing.
jk
</font>
LOL. DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH hahahaha funny thing is, he prob checks this board more than email. . . . just kidding.

[This message has been edited by jkoc (edited April 23, 2001).]

·
Registered
423 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jkoc:
LOL. DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH hahahaha funny thing is, he prob checks this board more than email. . . . just kidding.

[This message has been edited by jkoc (edited April 23, 2001).]
</font>
Jkoc: U know me way too when...u sure we are not twin or something...Post them up guy and send a copy to me by email too...I want to keep them as reference

Just take out the licence plate when u post them up...I want to be cool like all the other Lude

·
Registered
104 Posts
When are you going to take your car and do what it was made for - racing..!? You have more mods on yours than I have on mine, so you should see what they really do to the car....... Come out to the next event, or else..!

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
actually its more dirty in person. the camera's flash vanished most of the dirt hehe. thats ok -- he had just gotten back from a long road trip

the car looked great!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
423 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jkoc:
actually its more dirty in person. the camera's flash vanished most of the dirt hehe. thats ok -- he had just gotten back from a long road trip

the car looked great!!!!!!!!

</font>
Thanks Jkoc...my car is so dirty
I am glad it didn't so up that much on the picture..
I think I should move the static tape more to the side...it look funny..actually I don't like it at all, but I hate to get shock when I get out of the car..
As for the wheel and drop...it will be a long while unless the stock go back up

I would like to lower my car max 1 inch..any suggestion??

·
Registered
977 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Orginally posted by Snoopy_cool:
I think I should move the static tape more to the side...it look funny..actually I don't like it at all, but I hate to get shock when I get out of the car..</font>
Does this work good? I hate getting shocked too. What does it hook up to on the car?

·
Registered
666 Posts
damn dood, i was thinking about getting the RS kit but its already so low and you didnt even drop it. crap it might be too low for me..

------------------
98 FBP Prelude SS
AEM Intake
Eibach Pro-kit
Koni Yellows
Neuspeed Strut Bar
32 Tint all around

·
Registered
423 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by rf7475:
Does this work good? I hate getting shocked too. What does it hook up to on the car?</font>
I haven't gotten shocked since I got the tape.All u need to do is clamp the tape to any metal part of the body frame and have the tape hang to the ground..

·
Registered
977 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Orginally posted by Snoopy_cool:
I haven't gotten shocked since I got the tape.All u need to do is clamp the tape to any metal part of the body frame and have the tape hang to the ground..</font>
Hmmm, very interesting. Might be something to look into. Where did you get it from and how much?

·
THE LONELY MONK
6,005 Posts
Man..that car is Highriding. Nice kit though.

--Sam

------------------

With Great Powers Come Great Responsibilities--Never Underestimate the Power of the VTEC

1 - 19 of 19 Posts