Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
I dont know but I would wash it off just to be sure. I think that anything can damage your paint if you dont wash it off for a long time.

·
Banned
1,721 Posts
well actually after taking in consideration it was probably a common snail.. Any of numerous aquatic or terrestrial mollusks of the class Gastropoda, typically having a spirally coiled shell, broad retractile foot, and distinct head.. and sending it to blackstone labratories for analysis. It's come to the conclusion that you should wipe that **** off your car. bwahaha... this thread is neat. :laugh:

·
Registered
1 Posts
htf did snails get on the painted parts of your car?
This is actually not a dumb question. And slugs/snails getting on your car is not out of the realm of possibilities. Not sure about the op. I finished a roof later tonight and ended up loading the truck after dark. I needed a bigger ladder than I had at home so I strapped a 40 footer to the roof of my Subaru outback. It was laying in the grass behind the guys house since yesterday. Well when I got home and sitting here smoking a cig before I go inside. I noticed something on the windshield moving really slow. “Wtf is that”. Grabbed a flashlight and realized it’s a baby slugs. I walked around the car and stopped counting at 130. As I’m finishing my cigarette I do start thinking about how different stuff like bat poop or something stupid like water and sunlight destroys paint. The very question in the op eventually came to kind and here I am reading everything I can find on the subject.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts