Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
.: :.
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is weird...

I keep smelling something in my freezer, whenever I smell the air in the freezer i smell something PUTRID and start dry heeving. No one in my family smells it nor does my GF....

Anyone ever experience this? Where you smell something no one else does?

I have no ****ing clue what it is, but it smells like death. :(

·
Registered
163 Posts
Its a psychological connnection that your brain is making to something you once had maybe smelt in there before... same principal as when you eat something for lunch, then for some odd unconnected reason you throw during the evening time... youll automatically think of what you had been eating and make a subconscious connection to nausea... eventually you will forget about it and start eating popsicles again

·
convicted reposter
312 Posts
maybe its your upper lip.. jk jk I remember my cousin left like 5 lbs of beef in his trunk he forgot to remove and put in the freezer and when I rode in his car I could smell the rotten stench of death. It took like 2 months for the smell to leave. Maybe something spilled in your freezer and it has taken over the air haha.

·
SHLUDE
163 Posts
You need to get JDM nose hairs.

·
Custom User Title
180 Posts
maybe it's your chesthairs.

i don't have this problem cuz being like most asians i have very few chesthairs, probably around 4 hairs around my right nipple maybe like 6 or 7 on my left.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Only a small percentage of humans, can smell a substance called arsenic. We used to belive it was taste color and odorless.. but now we know better. some people say it smells really bitter or sour.. So maybe someones trying to kill you.

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
xbi0s said:
This is weird...

I keep smelling something in my freezer, whenever I smell the air in the freezer i smell something PUTRID and start dry heeving. No one in my family smells it nor does my GF....

Anyone ever experience this? Where you smell something no one else does?

I have no ****ing clue what it is, but it smells like death. :(
Your family murdered someone, cut them into pieces and put it in the freezer. After realizing that this wouldnt do forever, they took the pieces out... but the smell remains.

Your girlfriend was in on it too.

Shane

1 - 19 of 19 Posts