Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just bought this and wondered if i went the right route? How many of you guys are running a single fogger kit, and how much power am i making to the ground witha 75 shot? SHould i have gone Direct port? :( WIll i also have any problems running a 75 shot on my single fogger kit?

·
Boost Withdrawl... :(
6,152 Posts
well if its a NX kit, the hp to the wheels is pretty close to the shot rating

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
You went the right route. Zmonkey and I are running NX 75 shots on a single fogger. It is massive power to the wheel.s Both of us a running 13's (13.6 and 13.7). Just make sure you get 2 step colder plugs and you will be fine

·
6,152 Posts
is that single fogger system you guys have the wet kit??

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
MugenPoweredLude said:
is that single fogger system you guys have the wet kit??
Yeah all NX systems are wet kits. That is definitely the kit I am getting after all the research I have done on N2O.

·
6,152 Posts
whats the single fogger kit again...i always get confused

·
Premium Member
3,908 Posts
bolivianfuego said:
Where fuel andnitrous is sprayed togther through yur intake and mixes right there.
actually a single fogger kit is where there is one fogger nozzle in the intake. dry kits are usually single fogger kits as well.

·
Premium Member
3,908 Posts
bolivianfuego said:
o i stand corrected?
you were correct, but you were describing a wet single fogger kit as a single fogger kit. I just wanted to clarify to everyone that a single fogger kit isn't always wet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts