Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
NothingBUTasian
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After I sold the lude I had a 93 nissan NX2000 as a DD. It had a fwd sr20 with oem LSD. Great little car that reliably got me here to there. A few months ago, I picked this up. I love everything about it.

Mods: apr 93 stage 2, AWE FMIC, Ecode TP, Carbonio, APR exhaust, ECS snub, Forge DV, 18x8.5 ultraleggras wrapped in kdw's, OEM votex kit, sport suspension and just installed RS4 rear sway yesterday.

I painted the mounting clips there so that it looks like it's floating. I need to get an rs4 grill to show off this fantastic FMIC.

THANKS!....much much much more coming for this car

Joshua

·
BB6'n till R34'n
6,093 Posts
Oh no, did you see what Top Gear said about the new Audi's?

·
Pimp Member
3,949 Posts
Damn, that's balla status right there

·
NothingBUTasian
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mugen doesn't exist in the european world. They don't even really like teins. I loved my teins on my lude...and there are a few people on the audi board that has them and love them...but they get bashed all the time. There is def a gripe about audi drivers that make them elitest. Most are well off white guys....true story...lol

·
NothingBUTasian
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Just to give an idea of some of the OEM goodies in it...

oem navi...xm radio...heated front AND rear seats...power front seats...memory seats that adjust the mirrors as well for up to 4 people....telescoping steering wheel...adaptive HID projector headlights...tilting side view mirror when in reverse...auto dimming reverse and side view mirrors...folding sideview mirrors...tire pressure monitoring system...automatic rain sensor windshield wipers...

that's all I can think of right now....puts my nx2000 that had power nothing to shame...lol

·
NothingBUTasian
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haha...yeah...but I'm not going to attempt to submerge it in water and try driving it again. Nor am I going to let an ugly russian girl into it...lol

·
Premium Member
3,045 Posts
i <3 audi's

but when i saw that first pic i seriously thought it was a s5 and started giggling like a little girl

1 - 14 of 14 Posts