Honda Prelude Online banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Work on using "to" properly instead of saying "too" all the damn time. but gimme some slack while i make the transistion! also if im off sunday im heading to winston-salem for autox racing .. first time that ill be racing my car, ill try too keep it inside the cones =) ill take my digi cam also if i go =) later gators.

oh yea, ive gotton pulled over twice in past two weeks cuz im a crazy damn driver, both warnings tho. ive decided to take my craziness out when im accelerating from a stop too get up too speed but general driving i wont be speeding. its fun driving 40mph in traffic then drop too 2nd and get up to 70mph and speed between slow ass bastards

·
used to sell mix tapes
5,446 Posts
arrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aieeeeeeee

not only is there now a topic with "too" in it instead of to, but you did it in the very post in which you said you would repent! in the same ($* #()*$)# paragraph even. america is doomed. doomed.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by zentron:
Work on using "to" properly instead of saying "too" all the damn time. but gimme some slack while i make the transistion! also if im off sunday im heading to winston-salem for autox racing .. first time that ill be racing my car, ill try too keep it inside the cones =) ill take my digi cam also if i go =) later gators.

oh yea, ive gotton pulled over twice in past two weeks cuz im a crazy damn driver, both warnings tho. ive decided to take my craziness out when im accelerating from a stop too get up too speed but general driving i wont be speeding. its fun driving 40mph in traffic then drop too 2nd and get up to 70mph and speed between slow ass bastards
</font>

·
used to sell mix tapes
5,446 Posts
"Shaved "Prelude" off rear, what TOO replace with? "

·
used to sell mix tapes
5,446 Posts
i didn't say it wasn't.

your lucky i'm not a mod or i'd lock every one of your posts and make you sit in the corner, writing 100 times : "i walked TO the park TOO many times today."

i'm not normally a grammar nazi (like it's any of my business) but the same thing a dozen times bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nah, i actually appreciate it man. any critism thats tries to help me out i like.

-kevin

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.