Honda Prelude Online banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well.. so its a nice saturday morning, and I was sleeping in ..when my mom burst into my room waking me up!

"you got got into an accident!"

I'm like thinking to myself.. "wtf... the car is parked outside, in betweeen two cars though"

So apparently late last night, an asian girl was learning how to drive in her friends car. An apparently some guy was behind them and honk his horn. Cuz they were blocking the way, and she got scared and hit the camry knocking it into the bushes and my prelude.

Sigh and the prelude hit my family's taurus too! Damnit I parked racing style too so i could check out the engine yesterday. BLAH!

Its leaking oil too.. =[

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that's my dad and the girl next to him is the owner of the car. Her friend isn't in the picture

ya it pushed my car back like 3 to 4 feet..and it pushed the camary 10 feet into the bushes

·
EEEWOK!!!!!
1,246 Posts
Sounds like she needs to be learning how to drive in a mall parking lot after hours :twitch:

Sorry to hear about that. Looks like she did some pretty good damage :(

·
Offtrack excursion expert
6,762 Posts
At least you know who did the damage... and it does look like its alot, especially since your leaking oil.

See if you can swing a kit with some of the insurance money... looks like you'll at least need a new bumper...

·
Drives a used Dodge
7,733 Posts
looks like his suspension took some damage, the wheel is sagging a lot. Practicing to drive in a small parking lot with cars = :nono: :mad: Sorry to hear what happened

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah a little bit bigger then the stock size, i think i accidentally order the wrong size but it fits though....makes my car look lowered :)

yeah it could be alot worse, it could have been a hit and run. Oh well..

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
carbon-vtec said:
wow.. some people just cant drive
And they are called Asian girls, hahahaha... My ex was Korean, and she just furthered this stereotype. Yes, I know it's a stereotype, and no, I'm not a racist.

J

·
Dave
1,468 Posts
That sucks bro...I feel your pain. What ever you do dont sell the car. That was my first thoughts when my car was wrecked but its not the right thing to do. Keep it, fix it, make it better than it ever was before!

·
RHD Club
2,240 Posts
98VTEC said:
That sucks bro...I feel your pain. What ever you do dont sell the car. That was my first thoughts when my car was wrecked but its not the right thing to do. Keep it, fix it, make it better than it ever was before!
yep when my car got hit i thought CURSED CAR. but really its not, I just CURSED at the stupid driver that hit me.

·
Putt Putt...Vroom Vroom!
2,821 Posts
SLICK96 said:

And they are called Asian girls, hahahaha... My ex was Korean, and she just furthered this stereotype. Yes, I know it's a stereotype, and no, I'm not a racist.

J
some stereotypes are warranted....:laugh:

·
Nuke'em til they glow!
1,740 Posts
DudewithaLude said:

some stereotypes are warranted....:laugh:
With that kinda of damage you really need to make sure that everythin is covered...

Were you in the car when when it was hit? Was you car just sitting there? Then she is 100% at fault and you need to not be nice about this.

Plus... they are going to need to do a lot of blending with the paint to have the car look right! Make sure they get that in the quotes. Don't let the adjuster get away with anything.

Gerhard

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.