Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I plan on gettting skunk 2 stage 2 cams, and valvetrain. I have been reading all the posts on compression, and that you have to let those cams breath allot more, so would I be alright in getting type s pistons and rods? What should I do to the sleeves with those pistons, anything? Or would you recommend even higher compression pistons like JE ext. ? And if I go with the higher comp pistons/forged, then what will I have to do to the sleeves?

Look I would really appreciate it if everyone puts input on this, after searching the posts for hours, I find that more and more people are doing this setup and have the same questions, and not getting all that good of an answer. Thanks

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
oh yeah these are actually 11.2:1 in an H22a....you should have no problems with 93 octane...we ran 94 and I ran 93 when I couldn't find 94 and this was with advanced timing. Actually I will do them for $375 shipped I really need to sell these.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dude I would BUT I have no money right now, what comp makes them and how many miles are on them, rings included? I would prob have to get new rings right> dumb question

1 - 6 of 6 Posts