Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was driving home when this legend pulled past me, and since i couldnt figure out what it was i pulled up behind along the back side of it to read that it was a legend. it sounded modified i didnt know, but my girl was trying to tell me to get on the side and when i did i pulled off on it and i heard it downshift then it cought me fast and just keep pulling on me. the rest of the way home i was trying to figure what kind of 4 cyl he got dose anyone know.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no you do and you also flush for me too. so dont go all out trying to fool these people about what you really do.

·
Registered
317 Posts
i was driving home when this legend pulled past me, and since i couldnt figure out what it was i pulled up behind along the back side of it to read that it was a legend. it sounded modified i didnt know, but my girl was trying to tell me to get on the side and when i did i pulled off on it and i heard it downshift then it cought me fast and just keep pulling on me. the rest of the way home i was trying to figure what kind of 4 cyl he got dose anyone know.
your guess is as good as ours as far as what it had in it?

your post is so ignorant, i feel even more ignorant replying to it. :mad:...

·
Registered
115 Posts
to funny jajajajajajajajajajajajajaja...................jajajaja. ok umm well i think the legend came vs i went junk yard shopping and saw alot of legends if im mistaking it might have bin a what you call it vigoro.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok well i wasent trying to start anything with any one, i was just wondering if i saw him or any legend again if i could win. it couldnt be a vigor because it didnt say vigor and i dont think they came in two doors. sorry for being ignorant or what ever i was just hoping to get some info

1 - 16 of 16 Posts