Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, for those of you who have ordered from them...how is their service? good or bad? i just ordered some tokico illuminas from them for $439...does that price include tax/shipping? they didn't specify that on their quote...i was wondering how long it might take for me to recieve them...this is the first time i'm ordering anything from the net...so i'm just a little paranoid...thanks

viet

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
yo whats up viet...dont worry! I ordered my shocks from them and they have great service..no complaints. I dont remember if the price includes shipping or not. I think they would have told you. But either way...dont worry, they are a good place to order stuff from. and i think shipping took about 3-5 working days.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Hey what's up Viet. They'll give you crappy service unless you find me a set of strobes
Really I wouldn't worry about it, I've never heard of any horror stories from that place.

Daniel

grnlude97

·
Registered
666 Posts
that place is awesome dood. hmm you sure you want the tokicos? i got my konis for the same price. you might want to ask if that group buy is still going.

------------------
98 FBP Prelude SS
AEM Intake
Eibach Pro-kit
Koni Yellows
Neuspeed Strut Bar
32 Tint all around

·
Registered
666 Posts
oh yeah that price wont include tax and shipping.

------------------
98 FBP Prelude SS
AEM Intake
Eibach Pro-kit
Koni Yellows
Neuspeed Strut Bar
32 Tint all around

·
Registered
298 Posts
they are top notch. i ordered the konis from them. it took 7 days to get them all the way over here on the east coast.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey sk515...why? are tokicos bad...the reasons i choose not to get konis: i figured i'm not gonna be rebuilding/revalving my shocks for 'race use' anytime soon...not gonna be adjusting the perch height...plus the tokicos carry a lifetime warranty just like the koni's...both are 5 way adjustable...tokicos were $60 cheaper than konis at shox.com...hey, that's money that i could be spending on drugs/alcohol/hoes...j/k...and i missed the group buy...and i've heard of installation problems with the konis...something about the bolt in the rear not going into the shock...stripped threading...i don't know, i could be wrong...but i didn't want to take a chance...so considering everything, i went with the tokicos...i firgured the konis are over rated for everyday street use

daniel: i got your strobes right here foo! hehe...i'll go get them before sat nite...you gonna be out at super k or what

viet

·
Registered
148 Posts
Those guys have great service. They are based here in San Diego (I didn't know it at the time of order) and the guy told me to just go to their office and pick it up to save on shipping. Cool guys.

·
Premium Member
7,514 Posts
Dude, shox.com is the best. Back when I had my groupbuy, they were very friendly and easy to work with. I got everyone Konis for the same price you are paying, but shipping was not included, but it was only like a maximum of $20.

Where did you hear about install problems? If it was from me, dont worry abou that because it was the installers fault for stripping the rear threads which he had to pay to replace.

------------------
If you only knew the power of the Lude...
'98 Red Base Prelude
"Straights are for fast cars. Turns are for fast drivers." - SCCA Solo2
AEM CAI, APEX-i VAFC, Neuspeed Ft Up Strut Bar, 28 mm Neuspeed RR Sway Bar, Neuspeed Sport Springs, Koni Yellows, and SH RR Deck installed. Shock knock cure done. Installing Quaife ATB Differential.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
shox.com is great, got my koni's & neuspeed rear bar from them. the koni's are NOT overrated for street use by the way...

d

------------------
Resist, and you'll be overcome

·
Registered
666 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by HRC:
shox.com is great, got my koni's & neuspeed rear bar from them. the koni's are NOT overrated for street use by the way...

d

</font>

hhaha i agree.

aznpimp: i didnt want you to take it the wrong way. the tokicos are really good shocks. its just that i got the konis for the same price thats all. too bad you missed the group buy! good luck with your shocks!

------------------
98 FBP Prelude SS
AEM Intake
Eibach Pro-kit
Koni Yellows
Neuspeed Strut Bar
32 Tint all around

1 - 11 of 11 Posts