Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So procarparts finally decided to send me my silver reverse gauges (about a month after I won the ebay auction) and I'm ready to pop 'em in on Friday. I didn't really care too much cuz my car was in the shop, but now she's finally out and i'm excited to see how they turn out, so show me what you got...they don't have to be silver reverse or anything but include what kind you have if you could. I searched through some old threads, but didn't see too many good shots. Thanks.

Btw...where's the best spot to mount this little color adjuster knob thing?

·
WHITE RUSSIAN !
2,170 Posts
I wish i can post pic ... but i got no where to host them. If you want pics and you have AIM ... illl show you to them or if anyone can host them for me that would be even better.
my AIM: ReaLk7

·
Premium Member
3,864 Posts
SK Honda 7 said:
I wish i can post pic ... but i got no where to host them. If you want pics and you have AIM ... illl show you to them or if anyone can host them for me that would be even better.
my AIM: ReaLk7
"Gallery"... up in the top bar between "Log Out" and "National Meet Info". :D

·
WHITE RUSSIAN !
2,170 Posts
that gallery blows.... there I've said it

I have pics that are bigger then 250K and few of them to show him how and where i put the box and knob/switch. so thats why that gallery is not good for this.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I can host em for you, try to send em to me when you get on, I'll be at work but it should accept em automatically. (Mw182006)

Anyone got some nice night shots?!

·
WHITE RUSSIAN !
2,170 Posts
LUDATIC ...... this is OFF TOPIC....

But i just saw EQUILIBRIUM the other day.... GOD DAMN is that movie kicks ass. Awesome story line and great fight scenes. I wish they would come out with 2nd one.
Was this in the movies at all or did it just come out on DVD? what are your thoughts on this?

·
hi =)
2,976 Posts
SK Honda 7 said:
LUDATIC ...... this is OFF TOPIC....

But i just saw EQUILIBRIUM the other day.... GOD DAMN is that movie kicks ass. Awesome story line and great fight scenes. I wish they would come out with 2nd one.
Was this in the movies at all or did it just come out on DVD? what are your thoughts on this?

Equilbrium was actually a LIMITED(selected theaters) movie. Wasn't out in the theaters to often either. I'm surprised they never even promoted the film. I never saw any kind of commerical for it at all. Only way i heard about it was someone told me about it. It definitly should of made more $$ for an AWESOME movie...glad i got the dvd. =D

for anyone that doesn't know what it is -> TRAILER

·
Registered
131 Posts
Bad pic but it's all I got right now...I've got the interior lights dimmed as much as possible to make the needles look more reddish than orange and my sorry digi cam couldn't even pick them up.

P.S. They are silver faced reverese indiglos off of Ebay...haven't had any problems w/them

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well, I got mine about 98% installed, just need to figure out what to due with the little knob thing...but anyways, my clock and radio are really dim now, what did I do wrong? I tapped into the dimmer and followed the faq step by step. Anyone?

·
Retired, sorta
4,968 Posts
Mw182006 said:
Well, I got mine about 98% installed, just need to figure out what to due with the little knob thing...but anyways, my clock and radio are really dim now, what did I do wrong? I tapped into the dimmer and followed the faq step by step. Anyone?
when you turn your parking lights on, the clock and radio dim. it's a stock feature.

there's no point in turning ur parking lights on in the daytime anyway

and yea equlibrium was a kickass movie, but matrix reloaded 0wned it hahhaha

·
Registered
314 Posts
Rufridn...What sort of gauges are those? They look really good.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Not the best pic but here ya go... mine are the silver reverse indiglos from procarparts....

my camera just freaks over lights. Won't focus for ****...so they're blurry =(

1 - 20 of 23 Posts