Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have enough money to buy another used car and I was actually thinking of picking up another 3rd gen prelude. This time I want an Si w/ power mirrors, locks, windows, AC, etc... I have no intention of making this car go super fast, just something that looks good and fun to drive... I was thinking of adding all the stuff mentioned onto my 2.0S, but the body is in ok condition. I've seen some around the city with near mint condition body wise...

What would you guys suggest?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya I have an S right now, body is in fair condition. I've already swapped to fuel injection with the DOHC motor and transmission. But I would like to get another one, but this time with more options and a better body. At least that way, I can work on one without the hassle of having down time.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
If you want something FUN to drive...
get the SI with 4ws :)

Its HELLA fun to just take turns REALLY fast. the car just STICKS to the road. Can't wait to autocross mine.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Why dont you just drop in a B20a5 in it? You wont have power windows and stuff but this beats the hassle of a car that you buy used and find out there're problems with it later on down the road.

·
Registered
131 Posts
he's already done the DOHC fuel injected swap.

he wants the Si so he can have all the bells and whistles of the interior.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Oh ok never mind.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts