Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got problems I fell asleep on the drive home and hit a parked semi. The damage was minimal but my passenger front suspension is a little out of whack. I’ve taken a vise and a hammer to the lower control arm and straightened it out (they discontinued the sh lca) but it’s not lining up in the right spot it’s over a few inches still. I don’t have the capabilites of bending the radius arm so I’m going to bring her to the shop on Monday. If I can’t get it fixed Im going to try swapping to base suspension.
My question is will this whole assembly (picture below) that I found online bolt straight onto the front and just straight up replace it? If there is modification necessary how extreme is it.
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Bicycle tire Motor vehicle Bicycle part

this is what the car looks like rn
Car Land vehicle Wheel Tire Vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire
S
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Hood Automotive lighting

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Not to be a lil bitch but if someone could respond to this asap I would be much appreciative. I found a parts car that’s a base. It’s the same color so it would even have new doors and fenders for me a whole new set of wheels. The only thing I need to know is if the base suspension will swap over

·
Registered
11,004 Posts
Man, it's been a long time but IIRC, the driveshaft lengths are different on the base and SH due to ATTS. Otherwise, I think most of it will bolt in.
Why not just replace the only pieces that need replacing ..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts