Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what's a good setup for an SH? i was thinking about going with TEIN, or ground controls with Koni-yellows. Another question...is it even necessary to change the stock shocks on the SH, since they are already self-adjustable? Is it a smooth ride with just ground controls, with the stock SH shocks?

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Network99:
is it even necessary to change the stock shocks on the SH, since they are already self-adjustable? </font>
WHAT YOU SAY!!

where did you hear that from??

------------------
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jmcn:
I'm a cheap bastard. What else can I do?
</font>

·
Registered
622 Posts
teins are nice, if you can live with the sounds (w/ pillowball uppers).. personally i don't think i'm even close to using them at their potential... i'll be corner weighing the car soon though.

gc and koni's ride very nice, with a good amount of adjustability, although less than teins... great value though.

don't know what you mean by "the stock shocks... are already self-adjustable", they are non-adjustable.

i don't recommend gc+stock shocks... the springs are way too short for the stock shocks and you will end up blowing them. if you want to keep stock shocks just get some neuspeed, eibach, etc... lowering springs. the ride is sporty yet very comfortable.

really depends on what you want to do with the car... also keep in mind excessively lowering your car may screw with ATTS...

do a search for more info.

White98SH

1 - 3 of 3 Posts