Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok please dont lock this its not an ad necessarily its just me needing help. I am really stressing over this. I want to sell my catz zeta system because i just got fogs and i feel i dont need them anymore. The problem is during install my friend cut the OTHER set of UNNESCESSARY wires that the prelude doesnt use so they wouldnt be in the way under the hood. Now i need to sell them and those wires are cut! So really i could only sell them to a PRELUDE owner. I still have the wires but they are not attached. I used the zetas only for a couple weeks but still. I am not sure what to do or how i will sell these with that like that
Any suggestions i dont know. Maybe its just a stupid thing to be worrying about...Hehe
But, i am stressing over it. So if you have any suggestions let me know.
Thanks!
-Justin

·
Registered
130 Posts
How much you gonna sell em for... I'm planing on purchasing some, but I don't kno if they still doin group buys of that sh*t.

------------------
-= VENGEANCE RACING =-
-=CODENAME: VERONICA=-
- 2K Gen5 H22A VTEC SS
- Spectra Blue Mica
- ViS Techno R Full Body

"Get Your Boogie On Gangsta... C-Walk Homie!"

·
Registered
951 Posts
I think any honda owner would be able to use them. You're probably gonna lose resale value for butchering them, but they'll work regardless.

·
too much jdm stuff
842 Posts
Yo justin-- how much do you want for those anyway? Lemme know dude.

-Erik

------------------
[tHåt©hMå§të®]

95 VTEC Prelude - RS*R, powerslots, Axxis metal masters, Toyo FZ4s, **type-S intake (thanks Andy!!)** 15.040 @ 92.85

95 VTEC Del Sol - AEM, Bullfrog TB, N2 header, Greddy SP, Powerstop Xdrilled, Z3 fenders

www.thatchland.com

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I could reconnect the wires but wouldnt that look funny? Electrical taped and all, unless theres a better way i dont know about hehe
They arent butchered really, they are just cut, i could keep cutting to make it look like they were never there and only wiring for hondas is availible but thats no good i dont think. I dunno.

·
too much jdm stuff
842 Posts
Let me know how much you want for em. Actually, have you taken them off yet? I'd like to see em in action and stuff. Would they even fit a 4th gen lude? Or is it an exclusive H1 kit?

-Erik

------------------
[tHåt©hMå§të®]

95 VTEC Prelude - RS*R, powerslots, Axxis metal masters, Toyo FZ4s, **type-S intake (thanks Andy!!)** 15.040 @ 92.85

95 VTEC Del Sol - AEM, Bullfrog TB, N2 header, Greddy SP, Powerstop Xdrilled, Z3 fenders

www.thatchland.com

·
Premium Member
13,632 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Lude182:
I could reconnect the wires but wouldnt that look funny? Electrical taped and all, unless theres a better way i dont know about hehe
They arent butchered really, they are just cut, i could keep cutting to make it look like they were never there and only wiring for hondas is availible but thats no good i dont think. I dunno.
</font>
Why not just reconnect them and TELL THE BUYER what you did? Either way you're selling them at a loss you know?

·
Registered
366 Posts
If you want to re-attach the wires but want something that looks better than electrical tape, you could just use heat shrink tubing. If you do it neatly, it would look pretty good.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts