Votes: 19 63.3%
  • Recaros

Votes: 11 36.7%
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you had your choice, which would u choose?I know recaro makes the s2k seats, but its a different look.

I am getting the s2k seats for a pretty good price, so i'm leaning towards those.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TJN_Prelude said:
get s2k seats. i already have recaros. custom **** is always sweet. have fun with the brackets.
Why do u always have to claim sh*t you don't even have yet?Just because you say you want it doesnt mean that nobody else can get it but u.You were planning to get some ricey blue colored seats until i mentioned that black is clean.Then you get all pissed off about the jrsc when you dont even have the money. Jeremy didnt even want to talk to you when i talked to him.He said he aint even gonna pick up your phone calls cuz your wastin his time..lol.Stop trying so hard to top me fool.Nobodys competing against you.

·
Registered
386 Posts
he told me **** about you too. like some guy called and said they had the money and was going to look at it when they got off work. i knew that was you. he said you giving him run around and ****. and i wasnt going to get blue seats. i never thought about it at all. i have always said i was gettin black. i thought about red but never blue. you always make up bullcrap. and im tired of it. you always tell people, that you tell me what to get. you act like i cant see pics and read stuff online.

·
Registered
386 Posts
and you always dawg me about having a body kit.
if you dawg me about having a body kit. you dawgin every lude with a body kit. that greddy lip you have, yeah who did you buy it from. (me).

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I did that cuz you got mad that i was gonna buy it cuz you didnt have the money.lol. you gonna get pissed at me cuz of that.when i passed up a good deal so u can get it?haha..ok

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
TJN_Prelude said:
i found out about it first. and i was in the process of gettin money for it. go buy it if you want. oh wait i already have it.
exactly, i could have been a d*ck and bought it, but i didnt cuz i rather give sh*t up for a friend, but whatever.

·
Registered
806 Posts
If you're getting a deal with the S2k seats and steering wheel, then I would go with that, but I would personally go with the Recaros because I have sat in both seats and the Recaros just suit me better. But you can't good wrong with either. good luck.

·
Just say NO to euro-rice
2,926 Posts
i went with whichever one i came across at a really good price.

-> recaros for me.

·
Registered
147 Posts
s2k seats are so nice...to me racing seats are over-rated and hold no purpose
sorry not a fan of em, im more into luxury and comfert i guess

·
Registered
960 Posts
If you get the S2k seats and wheel please post pics:bigthumb:

I would like to see that combo-- from the arguement it sounds like youre in a 5th gen. I thought that the S2k steering wheel couldn't fit in a lude due to different splines?

·
Retired, sorta
4,968 Posts
get a room boys :laugh:

iunno i love the s2k seats... esp leather, mmmmm

and i doubt ur gonna go auto-xing right.. ur just goin for a show car.... do u really care about the performance of ur seats that much.. cuz u dont want leather if u do

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Ludatic said:
get a room boys :laugh:

iunno i love the s2k seats... esp leather, mmmmm

and i doubt ur gonna go auto-xing right.. ur just goin for a show car.... do u really care about the performance of ur seats that much.. cuz u dont want leather if u do
yea, i feel ya. I think the s2k seats will be more suitable for street driving.plus, i can still use my seat belt...lol.i'll probably go get my rear seats done in leather too then.i'll post pics when i get the seats, wheels, and ground controls on..

1 - 20 of 33 Posts