Honda Prelude Online banner
61 - 64 of 64 Posts
Haha, I was just being funny because it is a 7 year old thread... I can't believe how much Prelude technology has NOT changed since then... the numbers this guy claimed for the Prelude seemed pretty outrageous, and I'm sure the Prelude had no traction at all from the line. I don't have NAAAWWSSS and I spin my tires into oblivion in first gear if I try to launch hard.

I wish there were more stories on here like this one:(
You're sarcasm is difficult to read. I suggest pink text. :p

But yeah, there will always be a group that believes that this car will take on all comers, regardless of mods. Pathetic and somewhat sad, if you ask me.

hahaha I dont even remember posting in this thread WAAAAAYYYYY back then! Never seen this guy online, and I know for a fact that the Nitrous/Fuel mix running thru the blower is bad. I have seen the insides of more than one blower that runs Nitrous thru it, and its not a pretty sight!

My first post was harsh, but we still never got any proof, pictures, vids, dyno sheet anything to prove the outrages claims of 341whp. I stand by my BS flag.

I still wish I wouldnt have sold my JRSC.....I never came outta the box....Bought it brand new then all my friends started to get new cars....S2K, G35, Audi A4, 350z, and Acura TL. I had no choice. I had to sell the blower and get a GTO....Now I think i want boost again

Im thinking REALLY hard about going domestic(and pretty much foreign), and buying a pontiac G8 GXP in white..

61 - 64 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.