Honda Prelude Online banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
come on dude i aint the police... i have black wheels on a white prelude...besides the cops already know where they are they always did... just PM me or post it here if you know PLEA$E... see look_ no police_just a prelude

·
woop woop!
3,697 Posts
BLACKISWHACK said:
yeah people "frown" upon street racing in the general discussion area. anyways, if you do go, drive safe :)
something seems different about your responses now :shrug: ... anywho, welcome back. :)

·
There's only one....
2,973 Posts
935 freeway is probably the only place in san diego where you'll find street racing going on... other than that.. i dunno..

it use to be Kerny Villa road.. b/c of that long stretch it had.... and you also had Sorento Valley... those were the HOT spots.. but eversince 2001.. those places were shut down...

·
Registered
5 Posts
New Track in San Diego

Racelegal is introducing a BRAND new event on March 18th for all of you. We have some of you friends here in San Diego who have supported our drag program for a while now, but we are not only keeping that track, but adding another one with an entire new event. Perfect for an Evo!

The track involves 6 markers, and your car sliding around for time to win a cash prize at the end of every evening. Your car cannot hit the marker or the wall or you will be disqualified. So if you have skill in shifting, acceleration and braking, then this event will be perfect for you.

We will see you on the 18th!!

For more information, the website is RaceLegal:.

WE ARE A NON-PROFIT!

21 - 24 of 24 Posts