Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ATTN: San Diegans... Where'd you go??? :confused: :( Anyone out there from san diego know where we can find them, EXACTLY where? I know that they still go on out by the wild animal park somewhere.. sometime... and also somewhere on or around I94.. but when? They used to be so much fun even if you werent runnin, just to watch. Havent been in a few years since that damn movie Fast and the Furious sent our SDPD streetracing taskforce into overkill... only a couple of my buddies from back then still have their cars.. most of em "grew up" anyway lemme know!!! and please dont move my thread to the street racing forum because nobody reads it!!!

·
woop woop!
3,697 Posts
maybe it's time you go the ways of your buddies too :)

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So thats all i get? Just a bunch of people talkin ish... what you guys are too "mature" to talk about street racing? if you dont have anything to say about what i started this thread for then dont make posts... and if youre "frowning" over the title of my thread then dont read it.. san diegans hit me up

·
Registered
257 Posts
yea guys.. see i dont street race.. well.. rarely on the highway when someone's just dying to run me and its some wanksta thinkin he's all hard so i just teach him a lil lesson, but that rarely happens because i dont wanna race anyways cuz i have a damn automatic :chase: .. anyways.. he made a thread to ask about where they are in his area.. not askingg to get isht back from you guys.. all of us did steet race and loved it at one point.. atleast once.. so nobody can really say isht to him about all this.. :nono:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bigtimlikewhoa said:
yea guys.. see i dont street race.. well.. rarely on the highway when someone's just dying to run me and its some wanksta thinkin he's all hard so i just teach him a lil lesson, but that rarely happens because i dont wanna race anyways cuz i have a damn automatic :chase: .. anyways.. he made a thread to ask about where they are in his area.. not askingg to get isht back from you guys.. all of us did steet race and loved it at one point.. atleast once.. so nobody can really say isht to him about all this.. :nono:
Thanks for gettin my back bro lol... funny right before i checked back to see if anybody had posted up in reply i just finished reading some old PMs from you about the HKS drager... and i was about to PM you again i had another question... ill PM u now check up in a minute.. thanks again man

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
bigtimlikewhoa said:
All of us did steet race and loved it at one point.. atleast once.. so nobody can really say isht to him about all this.. :nono:
Speak for yourself.

Take it to a track.

·
I'm white
10,561 Posts
i don't think we are too "mature" for street racing, yeah there are times and situations where it might be an option

a good percentage of po doesn't street race, this is basically off-topic material and you might find more pickings over at hondatech

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
black'n'white, eh? There's already one Oreo on this bored, The Oreo. People on this bored love the occasional run on the street, but I don't think anyone goes to "organized" races anymore. Hell, if I were over there, I'd run you once just for the hell of it. We were just stating things about the topic. Most people dont reccommend street racing because it endangers you and those around you. But thats what makes the fun, right? Just think before you do it and don't get in trouble.

on a side note, i got in trouble for 'racing' in atlanta once - this neon was beside me (i was in jtcdudeman's car) and it wanted a run, i just rolled off the line up to 5,000 rpm in 1st gear and waited for him to catch up, then i punched the gas - he didnt know what i had.....then the police flashed their lights....that was enough of a scare for me.

next time you're in AL or im out in san diego, ill run you with my F22B :bigthumb:

·
I want an MPC4000
467 Posts
hmmmm, tell someone called BLACK & WHITE (po po) where the street races are. Hmmm....If I DID know, I would not be in a hurry to share the info with such a name. I relay this message to you in the nicest of ways :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts