Votes: 22 95.7%
  • Oem Steering Wheel

Votes: 1 4.3%
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys im undecided if i wanna go with the s2000 steering wheel or just keep my oem one. and what are the differences?

·
Registered
65 Posts
The Differences,
S2k wheel is smaller and is a 3 spoke wheel Looks good as hell.
the Stock wheel is nice, but some times I look at and it just looks odd. I wish I the S2k wheel, or the JDM Type-S wheel. Both look great,and they look great in the lude. The only problem is price.. they both are expensive..2cents.

·
Drives a used Dodge
7,733 Posts
RSX type R steering wheel looks great, 3 spoke and has the red H in the center. 600 bux tho :mad:

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
I love my s2k wheel, looks really good!

·
Just say NO to euro-rice
2,926 Posts
i want an s2k wheel. when i have one, ill be selling my 3-spoke EDM one (looks like the JDM one, but with black stitching, not red)

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
I was thinking . . . .

Would it be possible to take the stock mounting plate . . .

. . . and have a smaller/thicker rim mounted on it, in place of the stock rim?

It wouldn't be a 3-spoke, but it might be less expensive than an S2K conversion.

·
IM LOVIN IT!!!
2,339 Posts
anubyss said:
JDM S2K VGS.

waddup young... where u get this from ??? $h!t is tight... i want 1...

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Man thery are very rare, thats what all the s2k guys want, and in turn we get their OEM wheels hehee...

IF you can find a s2k wheel for a good price, it is extreamely easy to put in on. Takes like 20 mins

·
Modding never ends!
2,492 Posts
That steering wheel is not mine. I just remember seeing a pic of it in a car a while back. I did a search on Ebay and found this pic. Apparently they are rare even in Japan and sell at a premium cost. Damn I wish I could buy one but I have better things to spend money on right now hehe.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
even though my alignment is a bit off, will it still be okay to put on the s2000 wheel with out further messing up the alignment? I'm guessing that most of the luders here that are lowered, pull a little to the right?

·
Cradle Robber
565 Posts
PreludePowerR said:
RSX type R steering wheel looks great, 3 spoke and has the red H in the center. 600 bux tho :mad:

Acura RSX? Wouldn't it have a red Acura A instead of an H? I've never seen one that's why I'm asking.

·
x-ray vision
704 Posts
Jackhammer said:

Acura RSX? Wouldn't it have a red Acura A instead of an H? I've never seen one that's why I'm asking.
he means honda rsx type r. the acura is a type s, the type r is not in the states yet

1 - 20 of 33 Posts