Honda Prelude Online banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Convicted GSR Rapist
1,512 Posts
Ludatic said:
someone photoshopped this with gohan's car..

and that someone is ME. I did that picture up to suit my own curosity, after seeing them on a car in a shop. oh and for those who ever cared,

ach = h
em = m
ze = z
(FACT)

:laugh:

alphajesse: The way i heard it, the back wheels rub the wheel wells and in possibly the fender. If you cut the fender covers, you should be okay .. and possibly chop the rear bumper mount? Im kinda tired and not remembering clearly.

speed_racer411: Thank ya, Gohan did all the work for that photoshop (as the s2000 was parked near identically to the prelude). :bigthumb:

and about the s2k look. Being as how, i have a superduper illegal turbo and am trying to maintain a 'stock-sleeper' look, i'm avoiding ALL aftermarket wheels. I figured if mister big bad police man sees the shiny black H on the wheel, he will think its factory and leave me alone :) now when all of you have to deal with the California Highway Smog Nazi-Patrol, you will feel why i want this as my one and only wheel 'mod' ;)

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Ludatic said:
someone photoshopped this with gohan's car..

what happen to him..i know he was banned then he came back and now he has vanished:confused:

yeah the S2K wheels looks nasty on a 5th gen...just my opinion

·
1st SS to 5spd swap done
2,455 Posts
i agree. dont be cheap. the base and type sh rims are nice.
why get sk2 wheels. stock is fine unless you get aftermarket.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
The S2K rims on the lude look sweet. I'd do it if I can find a set for cheep.

·
Convicted GSR Rapist
1,512 Posts
pearl type sh said:
i agree. dont be cheap. the base and type sh rims are nice.
why get sk2 wheels. stock is fine unless you get aftermarket.
simple. i want a different wheel than my stock sh wheel. On top of that, i'm trying to maintain a sleeper look for my superduperillegalturbo. So, the s2k is a factory Honda wheel with the black H (so non-informed and police enforcement units think they are stock) yet anyone with half a clue will know they are s2k wheels. My big point is subtle mods. Plus, my sh wheels are battle scared so a new set of wheels is in order. So what aftermarket wheel have you seen with a black H on it? ;) :laugh:

·
Registered
917 Posts
I think s2k wheels would be nice replacement for stock wheels if u don't have the dough for aftermarket wheels. Either way its no biggie and I don't think its being cheap just going more with an OEM option.

·
3,007 Posts
Let's just say for a moment that the S2K are hubcentric to the Prelude... and you take the 16 X 6.5 since the offset is correct for the Prelude. You do know that there is no advantage to changing wheels except for looks right? I mean, if you are going to get a 16" rim, you might as well get a 16 X 7 or 7.5 rim so your options in tires increase (wider). In other words, if you trade your SH or base rims for front S2K rims, you are trading apples for apples.

Keith

21 - 34 of 34 Posts