Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there is 1995 prelude for sale near its got custom seats not race seats actual leather nice seats.. Its a automatic which is cool with me cause i do not want a racer but a daily driver that is nice looking.

The car I cannot get a straight answer to if its a S or SI i have the vin number and have differeing accoutn of which it is. One decoder told me is a was h22 with the 4 wheel turning..... buit others have told me is a F22 basic S class.

I know i has power windows and locks.... I did not come with a spoiler.

The first 9 of the vin are: J H M BA8 2 4 2

This car has pretty low miles and they are asking $2500 o.b.o. is that a good price?! As well what model prelude is it actually and is it worth buying thank you guys !!!!! :) :) :) :blah:

·
Unregistered User
4,287 Posts
The vin says you have an S chasis. So you should have the F22a1 motor in there.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you for the fast reply because the vin decoder i fond said it was the 4 wheel streerin gwith a 2.2. liter which didnt tell me anything, so i was just tryng to fiugre it out... is it still worth the price?! BTW i dont want the 4 wheel steering unless its a 1 owner car with all service records to much stuff to break and such i just wanna get this lude and a nice daily driver.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I like that you're not thinking about ricing the **** out of a possibly decent dd.
Thank you, i had a cb7 accord that was a amazing DD, good mileage rode well and was small enough ti zip around buy roomy enough for whatever i needed. Now i have a fullsized chevy but want a good DD just to run around town and be able to park with out hedaches. The price to me seems pretty fair it doesnt have a shoping cart handle on it and it seems to have some good potenional to look prettier then it already does if i so choose.

someone has already done the interior or the car and did it well, and the original owner is a 37 year old with records of service.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
2500 isnt bad, but thats what i got my Si for and it just needed a few small things fixed. if make prettier you mean by repainting, then thats cool but dont alter the car or else youll have primered civics trying to race you everywhere you go.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Prettier, I just mean new rims and maybe like a better stereo its already painted and has custom interior, i dont want to be challanged by civics or any crappy little cars....... I just want an ok looking DD

1 - 15 of 15 Posts