Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My roommate picked up his 20th AE GTI. So here are some pics with our upgraded garage hehe. :)

Side View with 18's stock

My reflection with the rabbit badge :p

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
those cars are hot, and they are so much fun to drive

·
WHITE RUSSIAN !
2,170 Posts
I saw that GTI at NY auto show in Yellow.....man it looked soo sweet. I was willing to trade in my prelude for it.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its got plenty of pick up and go, he has a chip and exhaust on order right now so it will go faster. The brakes are sooo much better on this car than on a regular GTI and the suspension is stiff without being bumpy.

Stock Stats 180HP/173 lbs Torque, 6 speed. The Recaro seats are a nice touch too :)

·
Premium Member
3,261 Posts
stock rims gotta go... but nice ass car nonetheless

as i recall in a car mag sports car comparo, gti's were ranked behind the prelude :p

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I actually like them in person, didnt like the way they looked in the pics. One thing I also noticed the brakes give off alot of dust!

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
i hope he got the REVO software

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea, I just found out he hasnt actually ordered it but he is leaning towards APR.

·
Registered
540 Posts
almost bought one myself...I was into the Jazz Blue color more than the other THREE they offered them in. I liked the fact that it came with 18's, just not those 18's. But the GTI makes up for it with the hot interior. :bigthumb:

·
Boston, MA
4,476 Posts
Comes with some nice wheels off factory just needs a drop than it be pimpin it :)

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No its not the 337, its the 20th AE, mechanically the same as the 337 except the wheels are different and a few interior enhancements.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts