Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What does it mean to roll your fenders, and how do I got about doing this on a 4g prelude?? Read my posts on my rims and allignment for the whole story.. help!!

------------------
1994 VTEC
Eibach Pro-kit, KYB AGX shocks, AEM CAI, AEM pullies, Thermal exhaust.

·
Registered
244 Posts
It means different things. One way to do it is to take something like a baseball bat and slide it in between the fender and the tire. Gentally push down and bend the lip inside the fender upward. I don't recomend this! If done too hard it can crack the paint on the edge and cause rust and repainting. Anotherway I've seen it done was to bend the lip outward and recreate the body seam. This was done to a 95 Civic by a professional body shop. They bent out the inner lip and flattened the seam. it looked like the wheel well was streatched out. Then put that seam that follows the whell well (the flat on the side). This looked sweat! It gave the car a fender flair and made the front end look really wide!

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
I know a shop in Cali does this. They were featured in Super Street (I think) and it was pretty similar to 99ludelover's explanation.

I'll read your other post in a minute.

JP

1 - 4 of 4 Posts