Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
BB6 S3X
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive searched and asked my friends. But nobody is really sure, and im not good or familiar with rim fitment.

But im wondering if a 16x7 rim with a +40 offset wrapped in a 205/50/16 tire. Im wondering if that will work when my car is lowered...any where from no wheel gap to stock ride. Im prolly going to be DD'ing at a 1-2 finger gap. Thanks

·
BB6 S3X
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that will work, and you could also use 215 or 225 instead
really? i thought maybe it wouldnt work. im gonna use them tire specs i had b/c those are mine and the tires are like brand new lol. so that will really work at a zero finger gap even? just want to be sure before i drop money on the rims

·
Registered
319 Posts
i dont know about zero gap, maybe at a finger or two. I have 16x7 +42 with 225/50/16 to install sometime and im not expecting any issues. Then again I wont be as low as you.
anyone else?

·
BB6 S3X
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
true. i wont be at a zero gap often...only when its time for some pics here and there. for normal use like a 2 finger gap. i dont want to hit everything lol...anyone else want to chime in?

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
i know with little less than inch gap(two fingers) i ran both my 16x7 42mm offset with 225/45/16 as well as my 16x8 42mm offset same tire sizes with no problems.

·
BB6 S3X
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sweet. thats what i wanted to hear. ill go for them and see what happens. thanks for the input

1 - 7 of 7 Posts